Deal Check: 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Lux - $62k MSRP, $499/mo

Hi All,

Just got a pretty appealing offer on a '21 XT6, and I’m actually having trouble figuring out how they got so low, good problem to have I suppose as long as they don’t spring anything on me at signing.

2021 XT6 Premium Luxury AWD, 36/10
MSRP: $61,920
Sales Price: $56,583 (-8.6%)
Monthly: $499
DAS: $3,232 (1st month + Tax $1,910 + DMV $172 + Bank Fee $650)
RV: 55%
MF: 0.00016
Incentives: ~$2000 lease cash (costco + educator)

The only way I can get close to this payment in the calculator with this information is adding $3k in untaxed incentives. This wasn’t shared with me from the dealer but is it possible they are getting this much in dealer rebates to move the car? Not sure what else would drive it so low.

Only other thing to note is that the RV I got through Edmunds was 58% instead of the 55% the dealer is claiming to use, but the MF matches up. I figured maybe they aren’t using GM financial.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!

Discount is weak but $3k could be dealer cash. Why don’t you just ask them for the math?

Is MF base?

58 to 55 RV is 10k to 15k or maybe 36 to 39mos. So something is amiss. Contract will get rejected if wrong RV is used.

Ask the questions to the dealer so you don’t end up very surprised in the finance office.

2 Likes

0.00016 seems subverted, I feel it IS a GM lease, ally or us bank would be around 0.002 or higher in my mind. I could be wrong but just my suspicion.

I think your RV in the calculator is wrong. Edmunds has 58% for 36/10k

1 Like

Thanks. I’m still waiting to hear back from them with further clarification on how they’re getting there. I didn’t think of the contract getting rejected and of course wouldn’t want it get to that.

Yeah, I got 58% from edmunds too. Calculator is based on the info the dealer gave me so either they are using the wrong RV or just relayed the info incorrectly. Still trying to sort that out with them.

I checked edmunds and 2021 XT6 Prem.Lux has 55% RV for 36/12K.
For 36/10K, it should be 56%.

Lease support has stopped for 2020 XT6.

Hi I saw that you are in NY, did you end up leasing the XT6 and if so mind sharing with me which dealership you went to? Thanks

holy cow what a deal

i want it

1 Like

Stop bumping old threads to post useless comments.