Deal Check: 2021 BMW X5 xDrive 40i

, ,

Even at 9% it’s good. I need to confirm we’re at 10% now, but definitely at least 9%!

1 Like

Confirmed for 10% on a build, 9% on in-stock. It’s an easy decision to make.

You said you want it to be $900 max per month, and with our dealership (including a notary fee which is mandatory when not signed in person), you could be at about $895 with $2,000 + MSDs at signing:

You would STILL save $220 a month with just MSDs at signing - $6,650 - which is $1,700 less than the deal posted here. That’s approximately $9,650 over the life of the lease - about $270 per month.

4 Likes

How do we get in contact?

1 Like

Hi there!

You can e-mail me - ashleigh.insightauto@gmail.com.

I just bought a $73k msrp 21 X5 yesterday and they gave me $10k off. I live about 40 minutes from Dallas. They gave me a deal cause I was leaving to go to bmw dallas to do a loaner and they didn’t have any m sport loaners. So they gave me a heck of a deal on a new one.

To be clear is that before any purchase incentives?

7500 off and 2500 rebate. I don’t qualify for any special rebates. He said there is a $2500 rebate on ‘21

Retail purchase that’s not a hard deal to make honestly. Was your interest rate 1.9%?

Yes it was. In Texas, I believe your wrong but your definitely more educated on the subject then me.