0 down
7 MSDs
Monthly payment = $927

Fees
$925 Acquisition fee
$599 Documentation fee
$137 License and title
$254 Business tax

Custom build in the Southeast. Do you think I can get another 1-2% off the MSRP? Thoughts on the overall deal?

I think this is a really solid deal in this market. Are you using broker? If not, really good deal.

10% off pre-incentive from a dealer is pretty good. You got the base money factor also. A broker might be able to get you another % off, but their fee will most likely be pretty high on that MSRP making it close to a wash. I think it’s a good deal.

Wtf that much for for a car!!! That feels like complete robbery.

Umm, welcome to LH?

No broker. Negotiated on my own via the forums here and Bimmerpost info.

You may be better off in the Bolt chats. Welcome to the major leagues bud!

1 Like

Thanks. I agree, between the broker fee and time to travel and pickup, the extra point off wouldn’t have been worth it.

I also had them throw in some extras (tint, mats, etc.) so it’s probably closer to 10.5% off when you factor in the cost of those items.

Do you mind sharing the build b details…

This is a very solid deal and on par with the better deals I’ve seen. Make sure you get them to throw in something extra from the Parts department. I got two umbrellas and some driving gloves on my X5!

Thanks. I got a few extras too :wink:.

1 Like

Mind sharing what dealership? Also in the southeast and looking, thanks.

Nice deal! Would you mind also sharing what dealership it was? I am looking for one in south east as well

Dealer stated they wouldn’t replicate my deal again - I also received around $750 worth of extras not included above.

I reached out the last few days of the month and was able to lock up the deal with a handful of texts and one call.

From order to delivery was about 30-days.

WTH what else can be asked to throw in?

I ordered two customs build with a BMW dealer plus brought another 6 of my friends who’s orders are in progress with them. bottom line gave them 8 total BMW X5, X5M, 530i orders.

You can ask for anything, what you’ll receive is different.

Some brands allocate swag per salesperson per car, or other systems, I’ve received a jacket and some other cold weather swag from my southern dealers that aren’t getting use out of them as a thanks.

Porsche has an allocation per car per client per sale, and I believe they can roll that over, so a squeaky wheel gets grease. @wam22 is our guy so give him a shout for those.

2 Likes