Deal Check - 2021 Audi S5 SB P+ Seattle 98102

Yeah, so maybe not much of a choice if OP really wants the car.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the responses. I was able to talk him down to about 780/mo but thatā€™s his floor. I know itā€™s not the best deal out there but I want the car and I want it now so Iā€™m going to go for it. Itā€™s the first time I can responsibly afford something like this so Iā€™m going to treat myself.

Hopefully in 3 years I can plan better with more lead time.

Again, all the advice is very much appreciated.

4 Likes

What was the final pre-incentive discount?

Preincenentive was 61400 from 66300.

Post some pics!

1 Like

So 7.3% off MSRP, as shown in the original calculator link. I hope you are not putting any money down.

Dat instant gratification urge thoā€¦ As a fellow Audi owner in Seattle, be prepared for a host of problems with owning a nice car in the area, from the mediocre dealers, to the terrible roads, the constant door dings and scratches from inconsiderate parkers/tiny parking spots, and car break-ins if you park too long in the wrong area. Keep in mind with a lease youā€™ll be on the hook for fixing any issues from that before turning it in, and youā€™ll also remain liable for the lease if you try to transfer it.

Beautiful car though! Make sure to get Audicare

1 Like

I think youā€™re thinking about it the right way, if you can afford it and want it and know that you could have a better deal on a less desirable car but that also know you arenā€™t getting ripped off (youā€™re not), then I say go for it! Make sure to post pics!!!