DEAL CHECK: 2020 Volvo XC90 T8 Hybrid Momentum 6 Pax

At first we thought we were getting a good deal due to the discount on the MSRP but wondering what people think?

2020 Volvo XC90 Hybrid T8 Momentum 6 Passenger
MSRP: $75,125
Monthly Payment: $668
Drive-Off Amount: $4,535
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00014
Residual: 54%
Incentives: USAA, Loyalty
Region: Southwest
Leasehackr Score: 8.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

How much of that discount is volvo allowance/lease cash rolled in?

I guess at least $5,419 and $500 USAA and $500 loyalty
@Emanonco - where are you located?

1 Like

They haven’t broken that out but @Ursus is likely correct

San Diego, CA

This dealer is in the Southwest

It’s in your best interest to determine how much is available before talking to the dealer.

Shows $7,169 and $1,000 loyalty for AZ zip code. You need to find out exact incentives as @mllcb42 said. Are you doing a-plan? With these incentives you are at around invoice (6.73%)
*may be wrong $7,169 incentive since it only shows for Inscription 2020
Edit: played with the URL a little more and shows the same for Mom also, but doesn’t show affiliate, so I guess it maybe off.
@Benedetto can confirm, if he chooses to :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think loyalty on the XC90 is $1000 for your region until Sept 30 if you have current Volvo lease.

The XC90 hybrid is also eligible for $5415 federal tax credit which they are likely using and passing on to you as “savings” already.

Costco would have helped but I think that program is over.

I’m looking for a similar vehicle like this but according to the leasehackr calculator im getting scammed.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how i should approach the sellers? should i just send them my calculation for what i want?

I wouldn’t send them the calculator, but you can certainly make them an offer for the terms you want.

1 Like