Drive-Off Amount: $1792 (fees + fm)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00165
Residual: 56%
Incentives: $9,200
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 9.4

Thoughts on the deal? My first attempt at a LH. I was planning on telling them I’ll go sign tomorrow if they’ll drop to 54k but trust you wise wizards more than myself. That would drop it to 422mo with 1616 at sign, if I’m using the calculator right haha.

1 Like

8.5% pre-incentive discount is lower than I’d target. Does the mf and incentives check out with edmunds? that mf seems high

Does 12% seem like a good goal?

They started at .00207, and I referenced Edmunds and he said he’d check and 165 is the minimum. I’ll do more digging for sure.

Ship mine. I’ll ship a v90 lol

First, I’m all for shipping. I’d reviewed your threads and it didn’t seem like you were looking for people out of listed states.

I may be crazy, but I went to your calculator for the V90’s and they don’t seem better than mine, even if I get to 55k instead of 54k. I’m getting 5200 lease cash that seems to offset your lower MSRP correct? Should I ask for 24/10?

I’m all ears so if I’m wrong please let me know.

Thanks!

If it’s not better, it’s not better. These are 24 month deals. Better than 36 for sure. The lease cash is shown in the sale price. Only rebates are taxable.

Gotcha, thanks

Does the 5200 lease cash apply to other models? Non-Cc V90 or xc90?

UPDATE - Round 2

2020 Volvo V90 CC
MSRP: $61,275
Sale price 54000-5200 lease cash $48,800
Monthly Payment: $382
Drive-Off Amount: $1576
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:.00165
Residual:56%
Incentives:4K
MSD: 4250
Region:Midwest
Leasehackr Score:12 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: V90CC

Appreciate any feedback- thanks for keeping this site so helpful.

Your calculator link is for an $80k bmw

Dane-go 24 months man.

It’ll save you money

Or, take Benedettos deal!

Hahaha I guess it didn’t save my digits. Sorry, I’m a noob

At 24/12 the payment drops to ~325. I’m hesitant because I don’t think I’ll find a better lease in 2 years than the 3 year price ever though it’s more. Still a steal.

And I’ve tried haha, he seems busy.

Don’t forget, you’re new to the forum. As long as you’re here, there are always good leases to be had my man.

Go 24-Extend it for a couple of months at the end if you need to.

2 Likes

Good point good point. They were very hesitant to quote me the 2 year numbers and said incentives wouldn’t work and a bunch of bs. I had called them out on that a couple times already and just dropped it. Will try again.

To confirm- lease cash, medical, and Costco all apply to 24mo just fine right? Sure seems like it with all the deals in here…

Yep!

The 24 month affords you the same rebates all around.

Some FI managers may push for a longer term because there’s more juice in the note, but thats a rare care.

This guy has pushed back on all of it. First quote with FR and Costco was $779 a mo.

Said Costco made the rules and he can’t go under invoice and keep the incentive, said MF couldn’t go below his best current rate of .00207, said adding MSD’s wouldn’t help me AT ALL and I was crazy to assume it would (ends up about a 10% return on cash).

Small town sales manager, and all done through phone calls no text or email. Each call I just said, well I know it’s possible- but if you don’t want to do It I completely understand.

Kind of addicting honestly.

1 Like

I think you misheard him. What he actually said was “Find a new dealer. Find a new dealer. Find a new dealer. Find a new dealer.”

1 Like

Dude. Volvo void, 1 v90 in the area at all and by that I mean almost 2 hours away.

Only other dealer is a little under 90 minutes and it was like they were paid by the hour to not get things done. They wouldn’t give me a lease quote until I sent them my Costco pin, and then it was 24 hours after that.

I’ll attach their quote

How are these numbers even possible??? That payment…