Deal Check: 2020 RX350 F-Sport $468 $0 DAS

Does the F sport come only with Nuluxe now? I didn’t see leather as an option. They made it so confusing now with all these packages. Not even sure the performance package is worth the extra 5K plus 2% residual hit. But it seems to me that the performance package defines the f sport trim so not sure what else is left other than the front grille and interior trim if you don’t get it.

I was at a dealer today, drove a RX350 F sport

MSRP 54,380
Selling prince 51,561
12k miles, 36 month
32,350 residual - 59%
Monthly $620
He told me .0007 MF but can’t seem to get calculator to match.

He Included $2500 equity from trade, I want to pay msd’s, not down payment, but we are so far off I didn’t bother.

He practically got offended when I said I wanted in the $400 a month range.

Why does it feel like I’m getting screwed?

2020 or 2019? I think MF is marked up by a lot. I thought it was .00006?

I am actually not going to go with the BMW I wanted, will go back to Lexus to look at RX350 again

It’s a 2020. Isn’t the residual pretty low too? I brought this up and he said it was set by Lexus.

Sounds right cause my post is from late November so took a nice hit.

So is this not a great time to lease the RX? Just looking at others deals mine seems horrible.

Usually their “December to remember”

I am going to go tomorrow also to see what new numbers are

Let me know what you find if you don’t mind, thanks.

Because that deal sucks

Yes. Recommendations?

Discount should be at least 11-12%, which you aren’t getting. Don’t see the lease credit of $1750 included either.

This should be what you should aim for pending what the fees are

Did you get anything back from Annapolis or Owing Mills on those X3 M40s?

He told me the $1750 was included in the discount price of $51,500. Unreal

No. I am going to give them both till tomorrow to earn my business, if not I will just give up on it. I told them 15% pre-incentives.

1 Like

Lol.

Contact @Bostoncarconcierge for any Lexus deals!

This is how you crack a Lexus boys!!!

2019 2020 same exact car aside from that dash control which they turned from a round knob to an awkward rectangle.

And Lexus isn’t meant to be all that sporty. No idea how they came up with F Sport which is a bumpy ride.

I got 60K MSRP quote at $547 a month $0DAS.

Do you have the details of your final figures negotiated? 2019 or 2020?

PM me please

1 Like