Deal Check - 2020 Nissan Altima SL AWD

I have an offer on a 2020 Nissan Altima SL AWD for $348 down and $348 per month.
MSRP $34,295. All taxes and fees included. Thoughts? Calculator attached.

$347 too much a month for a Nissan IMHO

1 Like

After having one of these as a rental car, I wouldn’t lease it if Nissan was paying ME $350 a month. What a miserable car.

There are so many options for $350 a month… how did this even end up on your radar?

1 Like

Not that many awd family sedans at this price, plus it has a ton more options than a base 330i.

So does just about every other car on the road.

1 Like

I’m personally a fan of the new Altima especially the new look.

Slap a BMW logo on it, and it would outsell the 3, 4 or 5 series looks wise

Did it take you long to arrive to this offer? If not, try to reduce the selling price. Altima is not the most popular car here, as you can see, so it really hard to come up with a reference point.

It’s taken a couple of weeks to get here and several dealers have arrived at the same price. However, you’re right. They really aren’t selling well. Most that I have looked at have been on the dealership lot for several months.

Fixed it for you

OP, I’d push for another 750 off. Idk how successful you’ll be at almost 15% off before incentives, but it will bring you in around 325/mo. That might make it more palatable for the next 3 years. Unless you’re absolutely in love with this car, I’d play hardball and see if they cave before taking your offer.

Aahh so this is why the Rogue still sells so well. People go in for an Altima, realize the horrible price and walk out with a relatively reasonable Rogue lease. That’s the only explanation right?

LOL! Wife is driving a fully loaded 2018 Rogue. $37K sticker, we walked out with a 36/15 lease at $313/month with $313 down.

2 Likes

A whole family of masochists!

3 Likes