Deal check: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLC 300 RWD. Deal or no deal?

GLC is rwd based and GLB is fwd based. Probably that’s why you liked how GLC drove better.

GLB has a newer interior and tech. Sounds like you liked them equally. I haven’t seen any hacker worthy deals here for the GLB. But A class sedan deals are getting better so maybe you can find a good GLB deal also.

Try to find target discounts for both cars and compare them in the calculator.

1 Like

If GLC is RWD, it is probably more fun to drive.

I don’t know much about the GLB, but it sounds like a lifted CLA with some extra cargo space. Or maybe that’s the GLA. Either way, GLC sounds better.

1 Like

GLB looks like a toaster to me, personally.

Thank you all for your feedback on GLB vs GLC.

Question on MSD - Is there a return on MSD amount with MB financing?

Been reading this forum and found BMW can provide 10% return, does MB have a similar program.

Yes, MSDs on MB save roughly the same amount. Exact amount varies by lease.

1 Like

MB’s return should be higher at .00007 reduction per, vs .00005 from BMW

1 Like

Does MB dealership in DFW accept MSDs?

I read somewhere in this forum where I cannot enforce the dealership to include/accept MSDs. Also is it good idea to discuss MSDs with fiancee department rather than sales ?

Nail down sale price, incentives, and any tax credits first.

1 Like

You can’t force them, but you can certainly take your business elsewhere if they won’t.

2 Likes

Finally found the missing money!!!
The deal has a 12.8% off MSRP, $1150 down payment and tax credit incentive on the selling price $43000, dealer provided 1.5% rate that equated to $645 in taxes.

To incorporate “Texas 1.5% tax credit” on the lease calculator, I had include the $645 to the selling price. I referred lease copy shared on below thread and it looks like dealers in TX is adding the sales tax to the gross capital cost.

Here is the updated lease calculation

I guess, first thing i have to do is negotiate a deal without a down payment and even then, this deal is still not great, correct ?

Also if I lease a vehicle out of state, will the dealer/broker use MF and RV values from their region or will it be Texas values ?

Deal sheet

Loyalty?

If not, Looks solid past the $300 upcharge on the acquisition fee.

deal

Get acq backed down to $795 and should look like this more or less.

No loyalty bonus.

Thanks for sharing the numbers.

1 Like