Deal Check: 2020 MB CLS 450 RWD

MSRP 86,000
Dealer offering 1300$/month for 36 months with 10k miles/yr lease

Region: Tennessee

Thoughts?

On a side note, this dealer would have to acquire the vehicle from an out of state dealer and asking me for 3000$ security deposit (refundable once I sign the deal). Is this reasonable? Would trying to make a deal with the out of state dealer myself be more reasonable (I wouldn’t mind the drive).

Thanks.

Need a lot more information like selling price, incentives and money factor.

And region along with residual. A lot of information missing. Anyway, you’re looking at paying almost $47k on a $86k car? Someone’s buying a boat…

Looking at past cls450 deals, this seems very high. I would continue shopping

No incentives. They haven’t given me an actual selling price yet. Told me “few thousands off the MSRP”. They will give me the MF tomorrow. I will ask for their selling price then as well. Thanks for the suggestions.

What would be a reasonable monthly payment in your opinion?

Added region now. Thanks. The other dealer in town said 1500$/month so I assumed this was a good deal. Glad I checked here.

Thanks. Will do.

No, just no.

Cls 450 should be 700-850 range

Cls 53 should be 1100-1200 range.

Right now with inventory levels low it may be hard to get to those numbers but that’s a rough approximation of what’s fair on those cars.

1 Like

Our Mercedes relationship is pretty quick. If you send me what your looking for in the CLS or if you can just send me the build sheet for the one you’re working I can see what we can do

I am looking for new or loaner vehicle to lease. 36/10k.
2020 MB CLS 450 either RWD or AWD
Ext: dark Int: light
Driver assistance package
Air body control suspension

1 Like