DEAL CHECK: 2020 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring

Hi All,
Thanks to this forum I am getting close to a deal. Its not as good as some of the brokers in the Northeast but I cannot get there so…

Vehicle: 2020 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring (Captains Chairs)
MSRP: 42950
Sale Price: 38900
Term: 36 Month
Mileage: 12k
Residual: 59%
MF: 0.00032
Acquisition Fee: 595
Dealer Fee: 599
Gov Fees: 59
Dealer Paint Protection: 179 (Still arguing to get rid of this one)
Tax: 7.0%

From the Calculator:
Pre-tax Monthly Payment: $397
Monthly Payment with Tax: $425
Drive-Off: $2,072

• First Month Payment: $425
  • Down Payment: $0
  • Upfront Fees: $1,544
  • Upfront Taxes: $103

Disposition Fee : $300
Total Lease Cost : $17,179

Leasehackr
Score : 8 years

I kind of want a different color in the 21 model but cannot get a good enough discount anywhere to get to my number. So does this deal look good enough to bite on or should I continue looking.

Thanks!

Other than the [its a CX9 run away answer]
Paint Protection on a Leased Car? Get rid of it.
MF and Residual look in line.
There are no incentives so the dealership is taking 4050 off which is about 9%?
So the deal ‘looks’ ok.

Have you looked at the MDX or the Pilot instead?

The MDX is out because my wife wants captains chairs 2nd row we’re the littles can pass through to the rear. The pilot was the first thing she looked at and wouldn’t even give it a test drive because she thought it felt too similar to our Odyssey. Are Pilots leasing good now? I might be able to get her back in to look at it. I do like that it has more room.

I apologize for being off topic, but what do I need to do in order to post a deal I have a question about? I do not see a new thread button and I am assuming it is because I am new. I cannot find a page that shows me what hoops I need to jump through in order to post. I am willing to jump! :slight_smile:

So I just realized that the 20 models don’t have the bird’s eye camera view, so l am going start over again with the 21s. Does everyone think leases will get better as inventory goes up?

I have a 2020 CX9 Grand Touring and I’m pretty sure it does have birds eye view. Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you are referring to.

The 360 view camera? I test drove the 21 model and was reviewing the spec sheet for the 20 and that came up as not being there (maybe I misunderstood what it was as well).

Either way we test drive an Infiniti QX60 and she liked it more. So I am moving in that direction now. Anyone here of any good deals? My first look through TrueCar gave me a 450/month with 2k down for a 39/12 fwd Luxe with Essential and tires package.