Deal Check: 2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE

@jananth1 said that , I think he used to live there and is familiar with the dealer

What is so special about the I-pace that you’d consider paying anything remotely close to this?

I wouldn’t. $1,300 is way too high for the I-Pace.

OK so what’s your target payment and whats’ that based on?

I remember getting in touch with JLR Nashville sometime ago and they offered 2% off on a Disco loaner with 7k miles and the SM insisted it was a great deal.
Told him if I was sitting in front him I’d throw a middle finger and leave but sadly I was a couple of thousands miles away so an emoji did the job.

The I-Pace is hardly a best seller for Jaguar so there’s definitely a lot more room to negotiate.

Just got an offer from another dealer in NorCal on another white HSE. Still not approaching the 1%, but is better than the offer from Nashville :neutral_face:

1% still doesn’t matter.

Base your targets on the current programs as they apply to your situation and comparable deals. Being higher or lower than 1% of msrp doesn’t tell you if it’s a good deal or not

1 Like

Thanks. I guess I’m not very familiar with how jaguar vehicles lease so it would be difficult to tell for me whether the figures are a great deal or not. Partially why i’m posting here, just to get sense from the community what are the figures that i should be looking for. Any guidance on that front is definitely much appreciated.

First of all the 1% rule is trash and second there’s no way that car is worth anywhere near $940/month IMO

Why would anyone pay such a massive premium over something very comparable like leasing an Etron or financing an X?

3 Likes

Don’t get this car, choose something else please?

1 Like

I know you’re looking for solutions to this Jag, and it is a sharp looking car, but have you thought about an M3? You’ll get more HP and a much better deal. Just an idea.

You can get two e-trons for this money

Infinite amount of bolts :laughing:

1 Like

Twice as many Leafs (Leaves?)

How ioniq, i think y’all might be right.

1 Like