Deal Check: 2020 Inifniti Q50 sport

I’m no expert so please don’t base your decision on what I say. check with Rodo. check with Infiniti brokers over here - they know better. also it’s hard to compare a deal with MSDs to one without, and different down payment and taxes. also try the car, you are the only one who can decide if you love it for 39 months or not.

When I say not that bad I meant … I don’t know what I meant :). it is fair deal I guess without loyalty.

So when I posted the mods on edmonds got back to me and said cali has incentives of 9450, is that incentives that everyone qualifies for or just the maximum amount with things like loyalty and college grad?

I see 8950 manufacturer, 1000 from dealer (could be 500 in your case), 1000 loyalty, another 1000 if back to back lease, 9.5% off MSRP before incentives.

rodo is being weird for me, I went to the website and searched for Q50 sport and they came up but it made me register to see details, after I registered when I go to search for Q50 it says “sorry, there are currently no vehicles in our network that match your search criteria” even does the same thing when i just search for infiniti.

this is what the edmonds mods posted:.
00112 MF and 49% residual
$8950 incentive(this was for vegas)

SoCal: $9450
Phoenix: $8950

I don’t qualify for the lease back or loyalty.

You have all the numbers. fill in the calculator with those numbers skipping loyalty. Target 9.5% of MSRP before incentives. this will give you an idea of close to perfect deal assuming no loyalty given your taxes and MSDs.

Compare to what you got from the dealer. then see if there is room for negotiation. that car I posted has extra 1000 lease cash from dealer, which is I assume 500$ in your case.

Plugging that in(assuming that I do the 8950 as untaxed incentive and the 500 as taxed) with target 9.5% discount I get:
$342/month after taxes.
$876 upfront payment.
With a leasehackr score of 12.6

My offer to compare is $330 a month and $1000 upfront including registration.

well, you have your answer.

In order to get to 330 a month after taxes and 1000 upfront I had to adjust some number and increase the discount to 10.1% and resulting is a leasehackr store of 12.9

A few small changes, because i’m leasing in Cali and registering in nevada, they need to use a third party company to register it and they charge a nice premium, plus nevada registration is significantly more than cali. I was also able to get monthly payments down to 319 including tax, but they wanted to move up the due at signing to 1290. As a result this is the new calculator, discount of 11.7% and a leasehackr score of 13.8. Should be going down tuesday to sign and pick up the car.

1 Like

these are fair numbers. enjoy.

Now we’re talking, haha. So 11.7% pre-incentive, you know exactly what the dealer is taking out of the deal. Looks pretty decent. Browsed for other datapoint on the forums and looks like most of the other recent Q50 deals didn’t have the pre-incentive sell listed. Enjoy the car and make sure to post in the share deals and tips once you pick it up!

1 Like

Those are very good numbers for sport

1 Like