Deal check: 2020 Hyundai Sonata SEL PLUS with tech package

Working on a deal for Sonata with a $31,675 MSRP in NY. $2000 DAS for taxes, fees and first month. Payment comes out to $274/m 36/12k. Around $3500 in incentives.

Whats your question?

Different market, different month, But that’s about right. I was offered the 2020 SEL plus without tech for $280 das and $280/m. That was in Florida in October

No one even knows how much you’re paying for taxes and gov fees, and how much you’re paying Hyundai. How much are those?

And what does Edmunds forums say about RV, MF and incentives for your zip?

Effective $321/mo for a $31k Hyundai, I’d say meh :expressionless:

1 Like

Sorry it was late here in Europe around 5 am when I posted. MF and RV are .000910 and $18372.

& I’d agree 321 effective for a Hyundai is meh but these top spec sonatas have more tech and features than cars over twice their price. Tech package is really incredible in this car
1 Like

These cars aren’t flying off the lot. ask for a bigger dealer discount.

It’s a sedan in SUV/crossover market and it does 0-60 in 8.2, it better have something going on for it like some techie bells and whistles

1 Like

What % off MSRP would you recommend for an SEL+Tech package?

It all depends on region and inventory on lot but i’d say 8-9% off should be achievable.

Found the deal using Rodo, am now working a new deal with the dealer directly $250 a month 2k das 36/12 with 8% off MSRP. Leashackr score 9.7

What incentives are you qualifying for? Conquest, Loyalty, Grad, etc?

2500 lease cash, $1000 for healthcare worker (my wife) and then 8% off MSRP

I forget which thread it was, but someone said I should try and get the SEL+ up to 9 or 10% off MSRP, so that might be a good target.

Yeah the SEL+ with the tech package is really top of its class and comes at a really good price especially for 2020 models. I was eyeing the Kia Seltos SUV but those do not lease well at all in the top end and have no where near the technology and convenience of these sonatas. You could definitely get a 9% discount. I’m just in Europe currently so I’m trying to Make a deal quickly before I get back to the states