Deal Check - 2020 Honda CRV (EX) Lease 12k/36 $377.52 $0 down deal?

It looks like based on taxes on the county (Allegheny County) (extra 1%)

Let me get this straight… They went through the effort of printing up a new quote with a different tax rate, but didn’t correct their “typo” and still felt the need to use white out over the DAS amount?

I just don’t get why people have to make things harder on themselves. Just print up the correct offer.

1 Like

Looks like this may be a decent deal. Something similar on Rodo is showing $343/m 12/36with $343 DAS.

The monthly for them is $332.

Should I ask for a breakdown of fees so I can plug into calculator?

This isn’t super necessary. I’d just lump the $475 in as gov fees and dealer fees. Leave one spot as 0 and put the whole value in the other. Note that they’re not showing an acquisition fee, but is still going to be included, so don’t 0 it out.

Leasehackr Calculator on this deal - Just trying to learn how to use the calculator :slight_smile:

Your incentives are only $1000. $500 for lease cash and $500 for loyalty.

Honda salesman here! Figured i should make an account to answer this lol hopefully it helps. For a 2020 crv ex FWD the lowest you can probably do would be 0 due at signing 340-350/mo inc tax. (Assuming you are at a 9.5 tax rate) Anything less than that and you are a hero lol. It wont make too much sense to downgrade to an LX bc the residuals change a bit and the payment will only go down like $20~

Thanks Daniel. It is an AWD so not sure if that changes much. If you have a deal, please feel free to let me know!

Hi all,
Did I input all the correct numbers in my calculator? From my research, I’ve found MSRP: $30280 MF is.00119 with 62% residual. Edmunds was showing $500 loyalty and $500 manufacturers. But I’m not showing any of this.

The cheapest selling price I was quoted before was $26,991 with a monthly of $358.
From my calculation, this selling price is higher but a lower monthly? Am I missing something?

LeaseHackr Calculator/Proposal

Err update, they just sent this now:

So is this correct?
Calculator

Just for comparison last month I did a 36 month 10000 mile per year lease on a 2021 CRV AWD Touring model $1600 at signing with a early lease buyout on a 2019 Civic EX for trade in value of $2200 over the residual on the Civic. Monthly payments are $374.00.
Hope this helps