Deal Check - 2020 Honda CRV (EX) Lease 12k/36 $377.52 $0 down deal?

Here is your calc. Something doesn’t add up though but you can use it as a starting point.

You can make you own offer (~10% pre-incentive, add 500 loyalty, add 500 incentive if any), and say you are paying ‘this’ assuming such and such inceptions.

Residual is high, MF isn’t pretty but nothing unseen. Lack of incentives doesn’t make CRV the best lease there is, but whatever. It would be a fair deal.

That seems to be getting close to Acura territory. Maybe give them a look. I just received an email from my local Honda dealer they’re offering a new 2019 CRV EXL with $0 DAS, tax and fees not included for $307. Rodo has a Passport EXL for $328 with first DAS through US Bank.

There are enough data points on CRVs to make an informed decision

I’m fairly new as this is my 2nd ever lease. I was just trying to find what the average pre-incentive is and had a hard time but maybe I’m just not understanding the terminology quite yet.

Oddly enough, I just received another quote and the monthly is definitely better, but the selling price is higher and it seems like they don’t break down the fees enough? Is there something I’m supposed to do like ask them to breakdown fees and incentives? I don’t see anything in this - but I do like the mileage.

Also these guys are 4 hours away. I’ve seen people talk about having someone deliver it to them. Is it possible to get the deal done and have them deliver?

And thanks @max_g - fairly new leasehackr so probably just don’t know what I’m looking for when I’m browsing through the links trying to find the pre-incentive price for the market. All of the prices I’ve found were pre-covid and the ones I do find are similar to what I’ve been shown.

Monthly is how much and DAS is how much? On this new quote

@max_g

Sorry forgot to upload on the post :frowning: Thanks for the reminder
$329/month (looks like only tags DAS?)

It really doesn’t matter what makes up the DAS amount.

In this case, it looks like they’re asking for $805.23 das to me.

What’s going on with the trade?

Wait a second, that’s another $3,200 DAS in the form of trade equity?

That’s the weird part? I am not trading anything and was trying to figure out next reply to them asking them to clarify that or if they just did a line item to wrap in “fees” or something?

Well they replied when I just asked them outright.
“Excuse me, that is a typo, that’s actually the discount we are applying. This is very simple, don’t let other dealerships make this difficult for you.”

This process is so interesting to me lols! I’m actually enjoying it and enjoying learning. I hope I can learn enough to continue to add to the community and help other people

What would they do to make it difficult? Put incorrect information on the lease sheets? :rofl:

2 Likes

Not break out rebates from the discount?

EXACTLY! HAHA! :rofl:
@mllcb42 @ElectricEliminator

They revised the quote hehe.

To be entirely fair I do believe that the $500 incentive is considered a non-taxable dealer incentive, so I suppose it is within reason for it to be treated as “discount” from their perspective.

Is this one an EX or an EX-L, my rule of thumb is no cloth for over $300/mo

2 Likes

EX model. I haven’t asked for the specs yet. And that’s a good rule imo

Why did the monthly go up on this revised document?

I’m sure glad you’re not going to a dealer that would make this difficult…