Deal Check: 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Denali MSRP: $72,020 $3,000 DAS $653/mo 39m/10k

Rodo is running a car buying service very similar to Carvana. It’s not related to the dealers they work with to offer leases. You can access the service by clicking on “Sell my car” on the Rodo homepage. My experience was they originally quoted KBB pricing, after which I contacted them and showed them my Carvana appraisal, after which they agreed to match.

Heard back from the dealership GM today and he refused to honor the deal. Gave me a refund of my deposit and sent me on my way.

Lame, first time I heard of that was the other thread up now. Guess GM’s are micromanaging more now with lower inventory. Not sure if you already worked with Chevy dealers but I was getting decent offers. Dunno whats missing between the Denali / High Country other than the multi function tailgate and maybe a little more luxurious (didn’t check out both in detail). If I didn’t have conquest for Ram I would’ve prolly ended up in Chevy, was a lot better than F-150 deals.

The sales guy just called me back. He said he quoted me invoice less holdback (7.5% off) and his GM wouldn’t approve it, they came back with supplier pricing $669/mo with $3914 DAS. The search continues.

Contacted 6 dealers and none of them would do better then the supplier pricing.

Looks like i’m stuck at 6%.

I’ve lost out on 3 more of these.

Two sold while I negotiated with the dealerships via email. One vehicle had been working with the internet sales rep for 3 days when I lost it. Fourth dealer misquoted RV at 59%.

I’ve switched to negotiating by phone now.

After negotiating with 5 dealers I finally managed to snag one. Not the best lease I’ve ever signed, but I suspect this truck will outperform it’s residual.

Options
3.0L Duramax , Denali Ultimate, Denali Carbonpro, GMC Protection Package

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 SB 4WD Denali
MSRP: $72,020
Sales Price: $67,798 (5.9% pre-incentive / supplier pricing)
Rebates: $1750 ($1500 Lease Conquest + $250 Lease Conquest)
Bank fee $695
Dealer Fees: $389
DMV Fees: $1011
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10000
Monthly Payment: $653 (w tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $3,000 (towards 1st mo, Fees, Taxes)
MF: .00057 (1.37%)
Residual: 62%
Region: New Jersey
Best Effort Calculator Link

Not sure why they are charging $1011 for Govt fees, have to clarify that on pickup.

Hello - I’m looking for a similar vehicle in NJ. Do you have a broker that you can refer me to? Or, the name of dealer where I can pick up a similar vehicle from? Thanks so much. - GC

I couldn’t find a broker who worked with GMC in the NJ region, but given I had no success doing any better then supplier, I don’t think a broker is really needed. I’ll DM you info on my dealer, picking up the vehicle today so don’t want to celebrate too soon.

Anyone still doing these in FL?