Deal check 2020 f150 xlt supercrew

Tundras also aren’t anywhere near as nice as F-150s… so it depends on what you’re looking for.

1 Like

I agree I think it’s an extremely outdated truck that being said that’s my opinion and why I am not looking at them

1 Like

Can you post your calculator? Makes it easier to try to see what you’re doing wrong

I think I figured it out it had to do with the fees

strong textleasehackr.com/calculator?make=Ford&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=55355&sales_price=49024&months=36&mf=.00105&dp=2500&dealer_fee=80&acq_fee=1630&taxed_inc=3425&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

I put the other fees I forgot to put under the acquisition Fee

It was solely a suggestion, but Ford does have a bit more up-to-date tech. I am not very well-versed on Ford rebates, but it sounds like Memorial Day has its own set of really good rebates.

Also, how is the trade-in being handled? Are you getting that as a check?

It’s gonna be close to a wash from what they’re giving me to what I owe

Nobody here is gonna like the $2500 cap cost reduction as cash upfront. That makes your actual payment closer to $550. I’m shocked a FCA dealer can’t beat this on a Ram. Here is a Laramie on Rodo near me:

Here is the X-plan info for XLT:

Suggests a 6% off MSRP discount and your at 12% so your getting a great discount but you are showing only $3425 in rebates where-as Ford suggest rebates up to $6300 so seem like you are a bit short here.

2 Likes

I can’t look up x plan to see the info

Your renting it not owning it.

Bear

I’ve said it many times, F-150’s have not leased for poop for about 2 years; Ford Credit is greedy.

Now buying one, XLT’s were 25% off (or 30-35% off with the $2,500 mailer) at X-Mas week a few months back.

Bear

Excluding Tundra, I’ve seen a few RAM, GMC, etc truck deals on here but I almost never see Ford. Only makes sense if you have a big PCO coupon or whatever they call their private offers

To be honest I haven’t had luck with any of the Them and I do get I’m looking at higher MSRP vehicles but so far the numbers I’ve been getting from Ford I’ve been the best out of ram GMC

What’s the MF, RV and incentives on the GMC and RAM trims you’re looking at?

Gmc no incentive .00047 61% 55k msrp $480 39/10 elevation
Ram .00018 54% 56k msrp $ 570 36/10 big horn
Ford .00105 57% 56k $ 470 36/10.5 xlt

ford incentives 3925
Ram incentives 2500

You seem to forget you are paying a $2500 cap cost reduction on the Ford. You also seemed to ignore the point that the rebates on the Ford should be $6500. If you want the Ford, get the Ford but don’t pretend it’s cheaper.

I was paying the same cap cost on all 3

If you got quoted $570 PLUS $2500 on a $58K Ram you need to find a new FCA dealer.

As I already posted, you can get a Rodo deal on similar MSRP Ram with no money DAS.

Here is a broker offering Rams

Here are a good reference deal on the GMC:

As mentioned by @1fujifilm, you won’t find reference deals on the Ford because they don’t lease well.

Back to the drawing board