Deal Check: 2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack - $43,380 MSRP $2250 DAS $334/mo @ 24mo

Go mango charger wb (either hc or scat) with dual carbon stripes should do it.

Simple. Ask the following question.

How low is too low of a credit score for a Dodge Journey (even though the 2020 canā€™t be sold in PA Lol).

Why not? Inspection issue?

Still doesnā€™t do it for me. If I could find a Plum Crazy Scat Pack OTOH ā€¦ :laughing:

Try hellraisin, new purple color.

2 Likes

My buddy just sold his plum crazy purple hellcat back to the dealerā€¦It was one of the $500 a month early hellcat deals. With what he made on the sale the total lease cost was $145 a month.

3 Likes

Insane how covid impacted these cars values.

Did he spend more on gas than the payments?

1 Like

Yea haha I would assume soā€¦only had 14k miles after three years. The car sat because he bought a Ford raptor the next year.

1 Like

Looks good in that puc. I have seen other pics where it doesnā€™t look so hot. Probably have to see it in person. Thing is, growing up, a plum crazy hemicuda was one of my top 3 dream cars.

Emissions last I recall.

To let the cat out of the bag for anybody watching, the dealer is Jeff Dā€™ambrosio CJD in Downington, PA. @HersheySweet figured this out just by looking at the gravel lot. PM me if you want my sales rep contact info, they are able to replicate, if they can find the inventory. Only dealer I found, after 3 weeks, willing to go to invoice on a unit w/o using Affiliate.

Itā€™s funny how many opinions Iā€™ve gotten on this in like 24 hours of ownership. I just know I am going to scrape up that lower bumper valence so I figure Iā€™ll take them off when I destroy them?

1 Like

Iā€™m kind of torn about it. On one hand I think it adds a little bit of pop and looks kinda neat. On the other hand I liken it to leaving the sticker on a New Era fitted hat.

1 Like

I put a deposit down on a Black one today. Doing the same thing z0lt3c did, thanks for the tips by the way. Iā€™ll post up how it goes.

Charger or challanger?

No @z0lt3c just take them off, having them on causes you more damage, this topic has been beat to death on the forums.

Good job @ElectricEliminator for asking that question.

The short version is that these are shipped protectors meant to protect the vehicle when its secure in one spot during loading onto rail cars and the trucks. When you drive it dirt,dust and other debris gets stuck in between the protector and lip and causes more damage, not to mention when you hit something low the protector flexes and rubs on the front lip anyway.

Challenger.

Jeff Dā€™Ambrosio or a different dealer?

Different dealer. Ironically, iā€™m in PA close to Dā€™Ambrosio, but I was already talking to another out of state dealer and had a great price on a base Challenger that I was going to shop out to other dealers, when the perfect car showed up on their site. It has exactly the options and color combo that I wanted, and because itā€™s a 6MT, itā€™s $500 cheaper and JUST makes it under the price limit that my wife set for this particular purchase. So instead of having to buy a base car and add HIDs and leather, I get everything I want right from the factory. Itā€™s still in transit so itā€™s going to be a couple weeks before I can finish the deal.

I hope you reduced the tire pressures by now, and remove the shipping guards. You can sell them for like $100, LOL.

This is an interesting way to get into a Scat right now. I think Iā€™ll consider it. My Challenger Scat lease is ending this December and what I really want to replace it with is a Charger Scat.

I checked my dealer payoff quote and its about 3k more than what dealers and places like ALGO are offering so I think Iā€™ll have to wait it out.