Deal Check: 2020 Charger Hellcat Lease

I’m currently on the hunt for a 2020 Charger Hellcat and have gotten a few offers but none that I am willing to pull the trigger on. I am looking for some feedback on the latest one. I know I can still negotiate even further and I want to make sure I’m on the right track.

I’m shooting for 36 months / 10k miles with 2k down around $700 a month as I know the unicorn deals are long gone.

RV is $48,480.25 (65%)

APR is at 1.9% and Arizona Tax is about 8%.

You have a lot of rebate but barely any discount. Not sure what the Hellcat market is but look for at least 10% discount before incentives.

Also, take out that Window Tint for $499. You will most likely spend less at a reputable tint shop.

Very confusing deal sheet.

Your discount is 4.6% which is right around the Chrysler Affiliate price. Maybe tough to improve but they claw it back later with fees like the $499 window tint.

The $7570 discount does not apply to lease financing. A rebate is shown in the lease grid, this must be an IDL rebate? You should also look into TDM, loyalty and conquest rebates, but these vary by market.

The deal sheet shows a full sales tax payment which is only applicable to a cash purchase, unless AZ has rules requiring payment on purchase price when leasing.

I have no idea what a Lieu tax is, in addition to sales tax, that is a new one for me.

Can’t tell what bank they are using for the lease, captive or non-captive, so cannot judge the MF for markups. A 65% RV over 3 years is not great for a Hellcat, you will most likely have positive equity

Basically, you are showing a deal structure based on a cash or finance purchase and then, at the bottom, they provide a lease price, omitting the correct the structure to support the lease calculations.

1 Like

There is a widebody charger hellcat for 709 with 2099 down on my rodo app. 3yr 10k

Geez. Nothing close to that in my area.

I requested a better deal sheet.

36/10 65% residual with a .00008 mf

Arizona is covered under west lease cash of $1500.

You need to find the invoice of the car via nada and then shoot for 5% under (5% is employee pricing)

You should probably be shooting closer to $600/mo with the $1500 west cash.

I would test the 6 speaker alpine vs the 19 speaker hk, it is 2k but highly worth it. Sunroof depends on you and most of the other options are a waste, android auto/apple carplay make nav pack obsolete, suede pack is not worth it, the only stripes worth getting are the cf pattern because it’s not able to be replicated by normal wrap shops.

Oh and make sure they don’t screw up the gas guzzler tax, Subtract that from your msrp when calculating your lease, it will save you the hassle of having to re-sign your contract after fca rejects it.

2 Likes

It’s the first time I’ve heard of west lease cash. I’d like to know more about it.

Arizona zip codes mostly, I think it covers some of new Mexico and some of nevada.

Here is the closest I can get with the calculator given information collected in the thread.

You are getting $677 of inception fees waived at the end, never seen fees waived.

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that applied as the “Cap Reduction Cost” rebate ?

Yes it reduces cap cost like all rebates.

Can be stacked with returning leasee, military, first responder, college grad etc etc.

Also @Marty_Z the mileage penalty is wrong, it is 50 cents per mile for a ccap hellcat lease.

Did you ever end up working out this deal? I’ve been trying to get this same dealer to work with me but their numbers don’t match when I plug in the Edmunds MF/Residual and I can’t get a straight answer on how the numbers at the bottom are calculated/what the down payment entails so I give up lol

Car sold before I made up my mind unfortunately. Look up Sonya Rau in internet sales for this dealer. She’s the one who was helping me out.