Deal Check: 2020 BMW M4 automatic - NOT competition version

Are you talking about the yas marina blue one? Or a different car?

If so, are you saying I shouldn’t expect to make a good deal on that particular car because of rarity?

That’s part of it, but there are other things I’m not going to mention here on the forum. There’s no way you’re getting a good price with them without us, that’s for sure.

That being said, with a dealership much closer to you, we are at just about 18.3% off the CS, and I have to check what he told me, but we can do at least 10% on a regular M4, if not a little more.

What color is it?

What colors?

Pretty much anything you’d want. If you’re stuck on yas, then pricing might be different. I’d need to inquire.

The wife really prefers that color, unfortunately for me, lol.

I would definitely be interested if you think you could help get the best deal possible, and would be looking for 36/12k or 15k. Thanks

1 Like

Great! Let’s get some basic info. from you so we can get started:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It is a great color since it highlights a lot of the black trim pieces and it is bright, but not obnoxious like Austin Yellow. If San Marino Blue was no offered for 2020 as a standard color, I would have gone with Yas Marina Blue.

This! Kills me that BMW didn’t do the icons on the heritage edition, we got that complaint a lot… the only thing I can think of is they thought the “angel eyes” was a more fitting look for a “heritage” car. Or they just wanted to get cheap.

1 Like

Yeah huge tragedy, because I really like the Imola Red one & its interior.

Thing is the heritage models for Europe could be specced with 552 ICON LEDs. We got the short end of the stick for sure. That being said I’m not that jealous because MPE is an option only for the US/Canada/ &Mid East markets…not available in Europe.

Thanks, everyone! I am getting him into a more expensive one for less money per month (and I had gotten all the fees knocked off the other one, plus a bigger discount, but this one is still less). :slight_smile:

And yes, it’s still yas blue.

Oh but it handles so much better than regular air, with it’s mere 80% nitrogen

What did you mean when you said:
“all of the BMW diehards want to buy the last “real” M4 before the new one comes out.”…what is so different about the new one coming out?

3 Likes

Not sure what that is supposed to mean…

1 Like

Ridiculous grill on new model

Yup, it does look like teeth!

Ah, After googling it I now understand…I do not like.

1 Like

I like it but whenever any company changes something, the “diehards” always want to bash it. The last gen was the last “real” M car because it had a V8 and no electronic assists. However, everyone conveniently forgets that the first M3 had a 4 cylinder.

2 Likes

I mean it’s the same sh*t every model year like you said, e60 m5 to f10 was “omg turbo 8 that has noise piped in, disgusting.”