DEAL CHECK - 2020 BMW 330xi

, ,

Went to the BMW dealership today and wanted to know the communities thoughts. It is my first lease ever. Please let me know if there is anything I should negotiate in or make sure of before signing.
Thank you in advance.

Car to be registered in New York
2020 BMW 330xi Loaner with ~4500 miles
MSRP: $46,585.00
36 months/12000 miles
MF: .00086
Incentives: $3750.00
Monthly Payment: $413.27 (0$ DAS except for 1st month payment, $413.27) OR $2800 MSD for monthly of $395.05

Do you guys believe it is a good deal?

Thanks all!

What’s the selling price of the car ? That would tell the discount being used towards this deal.

The selling price and money factor is all you can check for.

Since you mention, car to be registered in NY. I assume your dealer is out of NY.

How does it look when you pop it into the calculator? Or how does it compare with “shared deals” or marketplace ads?

Selling price is $38666

To be honest I’m not 100% sure how to pop everything in the calculator/the breakdown.

Then you’re getting 17% off on selling price which appears to be 1% better than most broker deals or matching their offered deals.

So you’re saving 1-2% cuz no broker fee involved so like 500/1000 saved over the term of lease.

You have good offer worked out for yourself.

1 Like

Have you looked at the calculator FAQ that goes step by step how to fill it out?

Numbers don’t check out, seems like you true sale price is around $40000 if you indeed have $3750 in taxed incentives.

Hm okay I didn’t realize that thanks for the attention to detail.

Would it matter/impact my monthly
Payment of $413 you think? If I tell the dealer you didn’t give me 17% off MSRP or account for my $3750 in rebates accurately?

I uploaded a quote sheet.
Hopefully provides more clarity…thanks again for your help

I uploaded a quote sheet, hopefully that provides some better insight!
Thank you

Here’s you calculator, it’s off a bit, I think the taxes threw me off a little. But it’s pretty close.

Thanks…why the down payment “-3500”

According to the picture I uploaded, is the RV and MF seem accurate? Or is there more room for negotiation

-3500 to get your drive off to be correct, you can read the FAQ on how to use the calculator. Residual is not negotiable. M.F. seemed to have mark up a little which is not unusual when pre-incentives discount is decent. Good luck!

Why the MA tag? If it’s an MA dealership you should know they don’t issue temp tags and you won’t receive the car until their runner gets actual plates from the NY DMV which could take a while

This is your first lease? What’s the breakdown of your $3750 in rebates ?

For 2020 models, it’s $750 lease cash and $2k loyalty for a total of $2750. Off the bat, how are you getting loyalty and where is the additional $1k in rebates?

17%, Base MF, and 3750 in incentives on a loaner sounds pretty sweet to me.

If this the spec you want, I’d say take it. Nice work

And only because I’m curious, I’m seeing $939 in capitalized fees in addition to the 925 Acquisition and $75 doc fee ($1,939 total, as listed).Do you have a breakout of those fees?

1 Like