Deal check: 2020 BMW 330i xDrive New

Hi all, pretty new to the forum, but been reading everything I can. Been trying to get a decent quote from dealers and after emailing multiple dealers for the last week or so, was able to get the following deal after a little back and forth. What do you guys think? Is this a good deal? The monthly goes down to 425 with 7MSDs, which I think I will probably do.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 330i xDrive
MSRP: $48500
Monthly Payment: $451
Drive-Off Amount: $1100
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:0.00099
Residual:59%
Incentives:1750
Region:
Leasehackr Score:9.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=48500&sales_price=42210&months=36&mf=0.00099&dp=0&dealer_fee=472&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=1750&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=104&sales_tax=6.25&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

If this is a new car and not a loaner then this is a great deal at 13% off and buy rate MF. If its a loaner then you can possibly do a bit better. Then you also need to enter the miles in the calculator to adjust the residual.

Move the incentives in the calculator to taxed for correct calculation.

Yeah it’s a new car. (Moved the inventive to taxed)

2 Likes

Jeez great deal

13% off at buy rate is awesome right now…perhaps a sign of better deals to come :crystal_ball: :thinking:

It’s more likely just an end of the month grab on the right car on the dealer’s lot, but excellent work nonetheless. Definitely do MSDs if you can.

Checks all the right boxes for a new BMW, well done. Are you going to grab it?

1 Like

Yeah! Just signed. It was surprisingly easy. Took less than an hour and the finance guy didn’t even try to upsell anything.

I’m in MA so it’s going to take about a week to get the car delivered. But really excited! This forum has been really helpful in helping navigate the process.

2 Likes

Where’s it coming from? did you negotiate with the dealer that currently has it or one that is receiving it and you signed with?

The dealer I negotiated/signed with has it.

1 Like

Congrats, you’re going to love it. It’s a great car. What color did you get?

Thanks! :smiley: Jet black with black interior