Deal Check: 2020 BMW 330i Loaner in CA

I don’t believe you can apply multiple OL codes.

Updated the calc link to what [mllcb42] shared.

Got it. Appreciate the insight

Gotcha. As long as you’re happy with how the car is configured (color combo, options etc) take it. Before someone else does.

Isn’t loyalty 2k alone? So if you have that plus the drive to end hunger, it should be more than 2k taxed incentives. But not sure how much you can squeeze with that discount.

Unfortunately not a current BMW owner, so I’m even sure how we got to $2k lol. Is it pretty difficult to ask for the base MF with the current discounts offered? I’m working with a fleet manager if that makes any difference (don’t think I qualify for fleet discounts tho).

So your numbers seem even better with no loyalty. Given that discount. It might be hard to ask for buy rate.

The dealership has to make $ somewhere. They gave you a really big discount, so it makes sense that the MF is inflated. You can, of course, ask for a lower MF; don’t be surprised if they say no. It is still a good deal.

1 Like

Make sense. Guess it doesn’t hurt to try.

One thing I just realized is that the MSD is $2,800, but $373 x 7 = $2611, is it normal for the refundable MSD to be rounded up like that?

Yes, rounded up to the nearest increment of $50 ($373->$400)

ahh thanks.

Just realized that I DO qualify for fleet. Would fleet discount apply to a loaner? And stack on top of current discounts (not sure if Feed America OL counts as UDE or OneLife)? A bit unclear on this passage in the T&C. Heading into the dealership tmr so thanks everyone for your help.

“ BMW Pre-Owned vehicles do not qualify. BMW Company Vehicles, Extended Test Drive, Retired Service Loaners, and previously reported vehicles with 5,000 or more miles are not eligible”

Yes.

I believe it does but don’t know for sure. Ask the dealer. :slight_smile:

Ended up getting an extra $750 in incentives, signed 12k/36mo, $363 after tax, $3k DAS (inclusive of $2.8k MSD). Thanks everyone for your help!

2 Likes

Please start a thread under “Shared Deals” with the full details and/or the contract without personal info