Deal Check: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD

That’s why we have the 1% rule

Show me a m340i with lane keep assist, adaptive cruise, and all the other options he has for effective 633/mo. Has it been done? Probably some unicorns out there with loyalty etc. Not everybody has a bmw in the garage and plenty of people don’t want one. The BMW is the Honda civic of Southern California. The Giulia is an Italian sports sedan with a soul and sexy styling. The bmw can beat it on a race track. Not everybody buys the fastest car. The Giulia is 100x more fun to drive and I’ve driven them both lots. Also, I’ve heard the alfa has working turn signals :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. However, it seems unfair to compare Alfa to a BMW given their residuals are quite different (have seen residual of over 60% for BMW on here).

Guess I am more concerned about a good deal in the context of Alfa Romeo Giulia, at this point in time. Seems like a lot of these “unicorn” deals, included some form of loyalty incentives which I cannot qualify for, and where signed back in November or December.

FYI. Have updated the original post to reflect the MF (.0005), and have since negotiated monthly payment down to $545. But still hoping for a bit more…