Data on average lease price details?

Just out of curiosity, is there any data published detailing make / model / MSRP / lease cost etc? Or… is SAL the best picture we have available…?

Published? Not that I’m aware of besides Shared Deals here

Of the extreme ends of the range perhaps. I wouldn’t call most deals on SAL average, let alone the average of SAL deals the average of lease deals.

I had an inkling that SAL users are far from average leasee. Car leasing has been around for ages but I’m surprised I can’t find a sizable sample from the manufacturers on the internet! It’s gotta be the best kept secret.

1 Like

The rodo app is a great starting point to figure out terms behind an average deal in your market.

After that, the marketplace section on this forum contains spreadsheets from many brokers covering a wide range of makes and models. As well you can always build your own lease calculator.

A few for-profit websites have popped up trying to do this, but I refuse to support them because they steal data from this forum and try to sell it.

It is because there are so many variables when it comes to leasing from the MSRP, the bank, market, miles, months, trade ins, money down, rebates, etc. Plus the programs can change monthly. There are too many variables to accurately track lease prices.