Dante's Nine Circles of Hell, the Musical

If there were 9 songs that played on repeat in the 9 circles of hell, that were to get progressively worse, what would they be?

1 Like

Baby shark variations. or just whatever plays in malls around xmas time

2 Likes

Basically anything you hear all the time.
If you go to Disneyland, it’s A Small World theme song.

Are you going on vacation and want to leave the showroom playlist on repeat?

1 Like

The showroom playlist IS on repeat and has been since I started here. I really like 80s/classic rock so I was all about it for a few weeks…not so much anymore - hence the idea for this thread.

2 Likes

Here you go: Spotify

3 Likes

“Holly Jolly Christmas”

hahahaha 100% agree with you.

Christmas Eve Smile GIF

I would like to permanently remove Kids of America by Kim Wilde off my brain, that song was on repeat when I was bussing tables at a pizza joint. It should almost be criminal to have repeat playlist at a work place.

1 Like

I’m just gonna leave this here… the namesake of the day.

Edit: … my gosh, the remix is so so so much worse :man_facepalming: But I dunno, still may take this over baby shark.

2 Likes

You sir are an ass!

1 Like

Only if we can strap “Friday” to the same rocket as “Party in the USA” and shoot it into the sun :wave:t2: :rocket::sun_with_face::boom:

1 Like

That’s a cultural heritage there, Perry and Black on the other hand is just mathematically calculated eat worms with audio equipment doing more singing than the performer. Kids today with their damn noise for music ! :slight_smile:

The Walgreens hold music

1 Like

Anything ) You put The Man Who Sold The World or Show Must Go On on repeat and you will hate them the same.

I dunno…we’ve had a sordid history of really bad pop songs going #1 worldwide. Even a young David Foster can’t save this one (he played double bass and piano flourishes), and is now considered ‘one of the worst pop songs ever written’ in many polls

2 Likes

“Oops!..I Did It Again”.
Should be played at every dealership.

1 Like