Custom BMW X6 Lease Deal - $2500 DAS, $865 Pre-Tax

Happy New Year all!

I’m a new member of the hackr community and, since there are barely any X6’s available on lots these days, thought I would build my own and custom order one. With that being said, are deals on custom orders as attainable as deals on cars on the lot? The best I’ve been able to do on a custom 2021 M-Sport X6 40i is:

MSRP: $75,545
Selling Price: $70,545
Rebates: $2,500 (College Grad, Loyalty)
Monthly Payment: $865 Pre-Tax ($947.18 with Los Angeles tax)
Total Due at Signing: $2,500

Any thoughts on the deal?

Thanks in advance!

You need the rest of the details to properly evaluate this, but the discount, even assuming buy rate, looks to have room for improvement.

Try to shoot for a bigger pre-incentive/rebate discount. Also check the broker listings on here to see what they’re advertising because that may help determine how good your deal is.

When it comes to custom ordering, check your local dealerships to see what kind of deal they can offer and then go to the best one.

Talk to Sina @AutoCompanion…% discount could be increased to at least 10%…hopefully. I know X5 is i that range.

1 Like

Even with shipping he’ll probably be cheaper.

1 Like

Thanks for the help all! Good thing I haven’t ordered yet. Will keep you all updated on the deal. Here’s a picture of my build in the meantime!

The whole point of leasing is to find value. I suggest looking at the Shared Deals section and the Trophy Garage thread to see what I mean.

Thanks all! I decided to go with 12k miles on this and negotiated the pricing down to $820/month so now I’m looking at:

36/12k
$820/month ($900 inc 9.5% Los Angeles tax)
$2,500 total DAS
$75,845 MSRP
$70,300 Selling Price (~7.3% off MSRP)

After factoring in broker fees and shipping costs, this deal ended up being around the same as anything a broker could get for me. Let me know your thoughts!

Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=75845&sales_price=70300&months=36&mf=.00086&dp=-120&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=55&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

You can do 0 DAS and add MSD to save around 1000$ on the total lease

Did you negotiate a better deal or did the payment go down because the RV went up?

I’m not liquid enough right now to do extensive MSD’s, I would be willing to do up to 3 MSD’s but that won’t help extensively. Great idea though and hopefully in the future when I’m more liquid I will put the 7 MSD’s to get a better value.

Negotiated a better deal! RV is still at 55%.

So the previous quote was for how many miles?

Previous quote was for 36/10k

I don’t know how ppl that can’t afford MSD can afford to pay about 1000/month to rent a car.
Nice car overall, backseat is very claustrophobic however.
Paying 36k to rent a car is not the way to build wealth IMO, especially if finances are a little tight

3 Likes

Just made a big real estate investment so taking it easy on large expenditures for a month or two. But agreed, leasing a car isn’t conducive to building wealth