Current Kia Stinger Options?

Hi, in the northeast, so NH, MA, CT area dealers. My lease is up. Already extended once due to no inventory. Now, I have the option of buying out the Stinger at 18.5K and just keeping it. Carmax offered me 29.2K for it, so I thought I would jump at the chance. However, as I look all over for a new deal, there just seems to be none to be had on the Stinger (looked at Audi S3/4/5 and Acura TLX as well). Best I have seen is 5K down, 475/month on a 22 Stinger gt-line. My old deal was zero down, 430/month! Both at 15K miles annually. I never put money down on a lease, but it seems that if I want a lower payment (I do), I have no choice.

I can just keep the car, but really want to get into the new 2022, as it has the new engine and other goodies my car does not have. I am also looking at new brakes and tires right off the bat, new car battery, the usual wear and tear. I really do not want to have to get into all that again (why I lease).

Just looking for your thoughts, and to see if anyone out there has gotten any better deals. I might just sell the car and buy a cheaper new car, like a Mazda3 Turbo AWD. I would be willing to travel to get the car if the deal was that great.

Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Positive equity and replacement options in the current market