Crusade against ADM goes on

“nO aDd-ONs, bUT wE iNcLuDe a $2500 pRemiuM pAcKAGe” :toilet:

Found this cool gem https://markups.org

Disclaimer: Post is for general information purposes only. I have no affiliation to the site. Use of information at your own risk.

4 Likes

FAQs? Nobody needs any stinkin FAQs… lol.

I just love the fact that someone took the time to put this together, and that too in such a lightweight implementation.

Now, they also didn’t ban scraping, thanks to the lack of FAQs or other TOSes, so… game on, @RustyDaemon :thinking::innocent:

3 Likes

Heh, yeah, let me look at it. :+1:

2 Likes

Interestng…says Dublin Kia is doing MSRP and no add-ons on EV6. Hilltop will order @ MSRP, but lot is $5K adm.

1 Like

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Should there be a law against ADM?

just to clarify why I moved posts…
I left this thread here because it is discussing a website. Everything specific to ADM in general I moved to the off-ramp topic on ADMs.

4 Likes

Yo, if they’re gonna spend time doing useless crap, we need to recruit them for leasehackr. Much more productive waste of time being in this forum.

2 Likes

havent got that far yet lol

do i need to ban scraping? what would be the negative for allowing scraping of our data?

1 Like

Welcome to LH and assuming you’re the real deal, thank you for your contribution! :slight_smile:

No real downside when you’re dealing with smaller folks like us that may have basic innocuous use cases for it, but if a larger company decides to make commercial use of that data in any way, that can cost you in bandwidth/usage, and ofc lost royalties on data that you helped collect, should you want any.

I certainly prefer the current state of affairs :yum:, but perhaps you may want to add something along the lines of commercial use of the data not being permitted without your prior consent. (Disclaimer - I’m not a lawyer)

Nice opinion piece discussing a lot of the regulation around this (should anyone care) - Can businesses access any public data in the web for their use?

2 Likes

You can sort by brand and state:

http://markups.org/

More info here:

1 Like