Credit card Hackr (sign on bonus, maximizing points/miles tips and tricks)

you definitely a potato for sure (should of been an option)

2 Likes

Agreed. I don’t think I’ve ever signed any of my cards. My current fleet are all blank. :man_shrugging:t2::smile:

1 Like

I only ever need to carry 2 at a time, so I ensure they’re always looking fresh, and decontaminated at least as often as my dog gets a bath. I don’t carry my wallet with the rest of my cards, but they’re all signed at least.

Wife just accepted another 150k Amex points with $10k spend in 3 months AMEX Business Platinum offer on her BUS Gold card (this after getting 150k point offer in late 2021). This one popped up obnoxiously every time she logged in for about a month. I think there is still an offer for 150k points to re-apply for an Amex BUS platinum. Time to maximize Dell credits to cover the annual fee. A nice One Pay Titan lease would go part of the way to meeting the spend requirement. :grin:

1 Like

I got the offer in 20/21 and just got this in my email

1 Like

Excuse the #shilling - but Goldman and GM partnered on a 12 mo 0% APR - gets you 500$ rebate and 150$ statement credit Month 0.

Who wants a GM product tho- amirite?

2 Likes

Need a SS 1le!

This the GM card right?

1 Like

Indeed-Yes sir

this have lifetime limit language?

That’s only new signups thru dealer right?
Existing card holders need some love too…

1 Like

I believe it’s available nationally- but it’s as simple as sending an app through text for me- and they spiff us $25/ app $75/ approval-signup.

1 Like

any one use buying groups here?

To buy Buy points?
I sell my points all the time

1 Like

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

I have before. Buyformeretail is the best but there are a few good ones. Now I usually only take advantage over the holidays when there are a lot of above retail deals.

1 Like

Thats what I’m on, I wanted to ask how do you make khols orders go through?

Are you getting cancelled?

A lot of retailers cancel when you ship to these buying groups. Amazon seems to be the only foolproof one

1 Like

I used pointsmaker a couple of times. It’s not worth it for me anymore though. The coin deals were insane back then.

1 Like

Yeah I miss the coin deals.

Bought and flipped a few of those on my own.

1 Like

yeah, someone did tell me to ship them to myself and then reship them out but the shipping cost seems to be high. I would also need to get tax exemption