Crazy Toyota bz4x lease deal in SoCal $139/m + $1999 DAS

Hi, I just saw this crazy number from Longo Toyota in South California. Did any lucky guy go there and get the deal already?

Sort of related, I was just watching this Doug’s last video. The bZ4X got a nice shoutout.

2 Likes

Deal doesn’t start till 4/10. Its 1999+drive offs so about $4200 total

2 Likes

Interesting, may need to add it next to the Ioniq 5 for the in laws.

1 yr free charging with EVgo

What??? DAS is not Due at Sign?

Yea that’s weird. Usually they say “2k DOWN” to attract the people who don’t know the difference.

@Jrouleau426 is this going to be a National lease cash number or just Cali? Might actually get some of these sold if you toss in discounts and state incentives.

Its an internal photo. The National Ad specials are always plus tax title license doc fee etc. Plus you need to pay the upfront taxes on the rebate.

1 Like

Shouldn’t 2023 be cheaper than this?

We sold out of 2023 months ago. Only showing 3 2023 xle in SoCal. This is a 2024

3 Likes

Not that attractive but I think it is still a good deal. But why bz4x’s highest charging speed is 50kw… and only 1 year of free charging with garbage EV Go. EA is much better.

From my last meeting with Engineers there should be a newer updated powertrain in 2025 that will be much better

3 Likes

Read that Subaru doubled charging speed on their 24 Solterra. Was it a software update that can be applied to 23s? Same on Toyota side?

I don’t think EV Go is garbage, I can easily get a free slot in an EVGo versus EA which is always full.

1 Like

What’s it looking like out there today now that dealers aware?

There are at least 3 posts in marketplace about it now.

1 Like

So anyone got this deal in S.Cal? Anyway to replicate this deal in AZ?

Any left in LA area?

Looking for a FWD anywhere in Cali or SW. would love a ‘23 but will take a ‘24

Well it appears they refilled the punch bowl for May.

2 Likes