Costco members work around

Search etron vhooloo audi in that order and you will see costco samples.

Thanks, I see reference to a Costco rebate. Is that what is meant by a Costco Audi lease deal? That description implied to me that you go to Costco to get the lease.
From the discussion here I don’t understand the problem with qualifying for the rebate. Are the Costco rebates only for new Costco members? Not sure why you’d have to work around anything when you just go pay your $50 membership fee.

The Costco rebate is an additional rebate offered to existing Costco members. One must have been a member prior to when the incentive period started. You can’t see that there’s a big incentive and then go sign up for Costco and get the incentive.

1 Like

5 Likes

It’s a rebate/certificate you need to printout and bring to an Audi dealer that accepts it (as part of your etron deal). If you’re not a member as of 3/1/21 (?), you don’t get it. Thus the search for a workaround

1 Like

Which OP doesn’t qualify for.

To be precise, the member contacts Costco and they generate a certificate that matches a member name on the account- someone on the Costco membership has to be on the lease.

The loophole of visiting a “newly opened”
Costco was something they added to one GM/Volvo program last year then removed on the subsequent one.

We go through this every time: you want a shot at a Costco Auto rebate next time? Join Costco now. Penfed? Same. BMW/Volvo CCA - same. Stop fishing for loopholes, unless as @AutoCompanion says you have one particular time traveling ride.

5 Likes

Deep breath

I don’t need one, I have a Costco membership.

1 Like

Side benefit of joining PenFed is how much more you’ll appreciate where you already bank.

4 Likes

Good advice. My 2019 Q7 lease is up in April 2022 so I’m going to join this month in the hopes the rebate comes back around end of year. How consistent has this offer been?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.