Costco Lexus GX rebate?

Anyone know about this Costco member only, $4000 rebate that is applicable to MY21 Lexus GX460s? First heard about this in Cali

Only rebate I know of the MY21 is factory $2500 customer cash if used towards a purchase, and I believe $1500 lease cash (double check that)

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding you deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post of the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

1 Like

This model’s been around since 2008, they should have massive incentives, just sayin’

1 Like

have used them for all my captive information needs. However can they find out about Costco Rebates?

Look on the Costco website. If there’s a Lexus offer, it’ll be listed there.

1 Like

Costco is not running a Lexus rebate program at this time.

Buick, Chevy, GMC, and Volvo have programs running at this time. For the Lexus gx, there is varying lease cash per region with LFS (TFS), and go to the Edmunds forum for accurate info unless you want mid-Atlantic numbers which I’m happy to PM you for December.

1 Like

Found this info on Costco website, but its for 2020 GX:

Manufacturer to Consumer

Lexus Cash

$4,500

Valid: 12/01/2020 - 01/04/2021

Restrictions: Restrictions or conditions may apply. Speak to dealer for details.

†Learn More

My guess is that the dealer you talked to is offering you a discount for being a Costco member. A lot of dealers use this tactic to imply that they are giving you the Costco Auto Service pricing, without going through the Costco process. The price might even be better, only one way to find out.

2 Likes

In my research on the GX, I have the rebates for purchase and lease from varying sources confirmed for my locale. However then came across a random post claiming to have gotten this limited time December Costco rebate and well was wondering how much of it was true.

Dude seemed really confident on getting this special Costco $4000 Lexus rebate on a purchase that also applies to leases…

I too am leaning on the whole presented with the costco sale price as well as a “rebate”