Costco Jan 2023 - Cadillac $1000 Off

Costco Jan 4-Feb 28

Cadillac Select Models $1000 Off
XT and CT models only.

3 Likes

damn blackwings excluded lol

1 Like

And lyriqs excluded

Is there any workaround, if I wanted to join costco this week. as far as having to be a member prior to Jan 2nd?

Added to someone elses membership or if you have an expired membership, pay to restart. YMMV.

2 Likes

If you can find a new Costco location opening somewhere in the US, and you can go there in person and open your membership, in the past that has also qualified.

Back in November 2022 I added myself to my moms membership. I used BJ’s since I’m 3 blocks away. I was able to use Costco discount for Volvo lease. I logged on the Costco Volvo discount page and submitted Costco number. I printed out the certificate under my name and Costco number. Gave that to dealer and everything worked fine.

1 Like

Does anyone have any insight as to what the current market for the CT5 550T RWD is in the North East?

Dealers seem to be listing at MSRP but I’m thinking these might have a nice discount right now.

From the forums I know Big Star Cadillac in Houston has allocations. MSRP on the 5’s still seems to be the norm even with the 2023 MSRP bump. Good luck, those ones you see in MI are specialty incentives for locals in car industry I believe.

1 Like

I saw a normal V go for around 1.5k under MSRP on WCC but besides that I can’t find anything. they are really hard to find I see more Blackwings than normal V’s and 550T for some reason. I’ve been going back and forth about a CT4 with the 2.7 as well and those are rare too. I might try and order one

1 Like