Costco for Volvo May 2nd - July 31st 2023

Top three + one of the bottom three

2 Likes

And loyalty is regional. 2k in the northeast 500 on the west coast, with lots of variations

1 Like

Told ya MAY 1st got it!

3 Likes

He asked what’s stackable, not how much.

I’m now seeing $3000 “dealer allowance” for C40 and $1000 for XC40 on my local dealer’s websites. If that’s can combine with $2500 Costco, C40 is a better deal than last month because MF is lower this month too.

“Available on retail purchases only. Not available on lease deals.”

Ah, thanks for clarification. Darn, sounded too good to be true

Today’s Volvo news is they are updating the C40 and XC40 lineup this Fall with newer, bigger batteries (faster charge) for RWD, and newer rear motors in both the RWD and AWD configurations.

On paper it’s super close to an ID.4 or MY except they are charging 20k more. They will need to give us crazy rebate or they will just sit on lots even with the changes.

Just drove an XC40 recharge and ride quality is significantly better than the MY.

3 Likes

I thought I was the only one who goes to Yahoo for headlines :joy:

1 Like

That’s not saying much. Is there anything in the segment that rides worse than a MY?

1 Like

I think it was another thread, but are Volvo leases are very restricted when it comes to buyouts?

:point_up:t4:This should really be its own thread because it’s specific to model, trim, location, etc.

I just bought out my lease and it was super easy. Filled out the form, mailed in a certified check and Volvo mailed me the transfer title. Took it to a tags/title place and completed the transfer. Never stepped foot in a dealer.

1 Like

The context is buyout by a third-party dealer.

And yes Volvo is one of the most restrictive. They won’t even let their own dealers buy out a leased Volvo as a standalone transaction.

2 Likes

Is this correct? Cuz like when i got a new one, they did the car separately. They sent a payment for the car via their internal system and then kept it.

You got another Volvo from them, and this is NOT what he’s saying.

But it wasn’t in the same transaction. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

meaning selling without buying

2 Likes