My gut says impossible.

And boy do I not mind being wrong.

3 Likes

So thereā€™s a 18 month window of xfer on a 36 or 6 on a 24ā€¦

Yessir

Iā€™ve done 3 but all trucks

1 Like

You must not be a car guy.

Yah i just drive this so all of the Russian girls looking for citizenship papers notice

13 Likes

Shocked they have so much inventory of Corvettes. Iā€™m about 40 miles from there and had no idea. Also not an American car nut either, so thereā€™s thatā€¦

But the vettes are pretty sweetšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Top 3 in the nation!

People always think Atlantic City, Detroit, and Bowling Green but MacMulkin it where itā€™s up for us New Englanders.

Speaking onā€¦crickets on the thread I opened about a meetup.

Forget the 19s, the 2020 is looking sweet!

I did this back in 2006 in SoCal. Bought a Z06 @ $72ish MSRP from a dealer willing to sell at MSRP. Sold it 15 months later for $67K w/ 12K miles (didnā€™t want to, but had to). The person that bought it was out of the US.

A side note, I love the new look of the 2020 and have placed a deposit here in SoCal (to purchase at MSRP).

Exciting news coming Monday ā€¦

2 Likes

Seriously?

1 Like

Well I didnā€™t say who the news was about lol

Just some good stuff coming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just assumed you had the fever.

2 Likes

After seeing that photo, now I have the fever. Geez, thanksšŸ¤Ŗ

2 Likes

1 Like

Post says sample deal but on 8/6 and I dont see it. am I missing something or just blind?

Just scroll up a wee bit

My buddy took a train from NY to Macmulkin to pick up his z06 two years was ago. Local deals not as good.

Are you posting a $399 per month stingray Monday?!

1 Like

Lol only if thereā€™s a ton of CCR :slight_smile:

My friend @AutoNinjas threw those numbers out. Not I!

Yeah haha most likely unrealistic but I think Iā€™m gonna give one a shot most likely in September and see just how far I can get one down to

2 Likes