Corvette C8: Lease or Finance?

If he was being nice and honest, he would have told you that he couldn’t give you lease numbers yet as none of the information is available instead of making up a number with no basis to string you along.

2 Likes

I would take this slowly and do your due diligence.

There are a lot of factors as to why something might lease terribly or finance better.

It’s still a 60k dollar sports car that will most likely be marked up, have no factory support, and have poor residuals and money factors. It’s not going to be pretty for a while.

2 Likes

It sounds like you really need to step back and spend some time learning about how leasing and financing for vehicles work.

1 Like

You can’t lease it. The 36 mo lease monthly cost will be higher than a 60 month loan. Resale should be strong in the short term, all cars Chevy will build in 2020 have been sold

1 Like

I want to meet his Salesperson. I hope every time that deal comes up at work, he knows how many fans he has here. He probably put a deposit on a C8.

1 Like

This is called “grooming” in other circumstances.

:bat:

2 Likes

Put in a sentence…

The NFL is grooming @anon92897398 to follow the far superior Steelers than the yearly joke that is the Browns.

2 Likes

Okay them’s fightin’ words, now. :rofl:

I would sooner be groomed by Jerry Sandusky than root for one of the league’s rapiest QBs. :football: :doughnut: :eggplant:

2 Likes

He found Jesus.

1 Like

And touched his :peach: in an unclean manner.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t even get us started on the Cheatriots

Please forgive me. I’m having a gif addiction.

I’ll stop soon though I promise.

Re Pats-I’m not on the coaching staff or the team soooooo

1 Like