Consider the troll

Trolls gotta eat too!

Damn, I missed 2 fine threads. I should come here more often.
Almost as good as the Honda Accord Touring in grey with $9000 down…

3 Likes

1 Like

spaceballs-confused

4 Likes

I called @IAC out on this :rofl: It was some of his early, pre-troll posts. It’s not hard though to be high up on his like-leaderboard when so few people like his posts.

3 Likes

The answer you’re looking for is, “What is NJRonbo…. What is NJRonbo”

alex trebek GIF by Jeopardy!

1 Like

unlike posts one previously liked. He doesn’t want to slip back into 2nd place behind me, whatever the cost.

Valentines Day Cat GIF by Tutimon

2 Likes

I can’t figure out how to unlike posts. I was trying yesterday.

Black book? HAHAHAHA. Good companion to a 4 square.

1 Like

Lagging and inflated values, not representative of current market

1 Like

For what? Stating a number in their book? It’s not a legal document.

Wouldn’t it be scandalous, to swindle dealers of their profits by deliberately misleading, falsifying and inflating the wholesale data?

Scandals are not grounds for suing. And yes that’s why no one uses Black Book anymore. MMR is king and there is a new guy VAuto which supposedly shows you all of them combined.

Agreed but vAuto is not new. It did that over 10 years ago when I used it.

2 Likes

Read this

Auto Remarketing, MMR, Blackbook, VINData

That’s branching the question. Black Book isn’t as good anymore. MMR is king. And I’m sure there are more than 10 companies who compile data, I mentioned VAuto as it was mentioned on a CarEdge video.

Exactly. I still didn’t get a proper answer as to what is grossly wrong with posting black book screenshot as a source of information to consider in absence of MMR report.

When you finally get the right answer you can’t read

Equity is cash
Repeat after me
Equity is cash
E q u I t y I s c a s h

6 Likes

Yeah, and I have a lot of it in my currently leased cars, transferred directly from traded leases. Keep banging your head on the wall.

It is wrong because the thread is for MMR requests. Nothing more, nothing less. Simple as that.

4 Likes