Conquest incentive / rebate from GM

Hello Hackrs, im fairly new here.

I noticed that GM is having the conquest rebate and incentive very often and my question is, lets say i have 1 non gm vehicle and i am wanting to apply the conquest incentive to two vehicles at the same dealer, would that work?

and also after using the conquest rebate would i still qualify for it again with the same non gm vehicle in the future?

Apparently when i walked into the dealership yesterday they told me that 1 conquest can only be applied to 1 vehicle purchase and thats it.

Thanks

Today was the last day for conquest incentive. Lets see if it is extended tomorrow. I beleive you can use one conquest incentive for one make. So if you were leasing an encore and a terrain, i believe you could do it. I dont see why u wouldnt. You can always put the new lease of one if the vehicles in another household members name such as wife or child.

The OP wants to know if one conquest VIN number can be used for more than one conquest rebate on more than one lease/purchase over the same rebate campaign. We are still waiting for someone with knowledge to respond with certainty.

Just asked my guy, he says … NOPE.

Through this forum I learnt that Conquest only comes once a year.

That isn’t true at all. Maybe at this dollar amount, but they run some sort of conquest virtually every month.

Oh so maybe its not as high as 3k then ?

So if I used my Vin to get the conquest this year, when next year’s conquest comes along I won’t be able to use the same Vin for conquest?

Looks like it’s a crappy loyalty incentive this month of $500 or $1000 based on what’s on the Chevy site right now. Really hate GM at the moment… have Cruze lease due on May 12 and there are no deals for loyal buyers. May just go elsewhere and take advantage of the “Asian brand incentive” in 2 years…

1 Like

There’s no guarantee it will be back. Nobody thought it would be back this year after last year’s deal.

Not sure about over the same campaign, but I was told that I could use my Vin again from February in March, provided I kept the registration, etc. I got that answer from multiple sources, but didn’t end up trying to use it. It was used twice within two years without issue though. (3k March 2016 conquest and 1.5k Feb 2018 Conquest). Now I’m stuck hoping for decent Buick/GMC (more likely) or Chevy (not as likely) rebates going forward :frowning:

The likelihood of seeing 2500-3000 again this year for a conquest is small, but possible. If the bean counters decide they need to dump excess inventory quick, you never know what they might do. They did it last year around this time as well. All of GMs brands almost always have some sort of conquest rebate though…sometimes better than the loyalty, sometimes worse, and sometimes equal to.

I referred to your blanket statement that “Conquest only comes once a year.” That’s not a true statement. The amount you were referring to…maybe. Conquest, in general, you’ll see rebates again for sure.

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did it again in June in case their sales aren’t looking so hot for their new quarterly reporting method. How much in incentives they offer will be a good indicator of their sales. IIRC, last year April was better than May, and May was better than June (on the Cruze at least)

Got the Buick Encore preferred for 128/mo after tax with acquisition rolled in, 0 down, 75 doc fee with student discount. Now I’ll have to head to dmv to pay that hefty registration…

1 Like

Don’t know exactly how it stacks or applies yet, but don’t be so sure about that…

I did say it was possible. What is this on?

That’s the Encore Preferred FWD on autobytel right now.

I’m seeing it on my local GMC dealership website too.

During my quick spot check, looks like it’s between 2,000 and 2750 on Buick, with the exception of the Lacrosse and Cascada. Seeing between 1500 and 2750 depending on the GMC model, with the Acadia out of the mix.

Do you know what qualifies yet? Is it Asian again? Or Non-GM?