Comprehensive list of Volvo dealers and inventory

On Edmunds Volvo forums. And on the Volvo site.

Sorry, to clarify further – I know the trim names, but wasn’t sure of the exact formatting requirements of this param (in particular where to distinguish drivetrain)

I have since figured out you can put in Drivetrain ahead of the engine, but before trim.

e.g. 4dr Sdn T6 AWD Momentum

Glad you figured it out. I’ll have to see if I can extract a list.

Thanks, I’ll update it tomorrow morning. I’ll have to see if I can get the token automatically since it seems to change often.

I updated the token but the incentives aren’t there yet. It seems like they take a few days to populate them into the system.

2 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate the update!

Looks like the March incentives are up now.

I’m having trouble getting the inventory search to work today. After I run the search and click on the folder to the left, it brings up a long list of files, none of which are inventory.csv. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated!

It looks like Volvo’s inventory search is not working consistently. The inventory search on their site is often returning no cars. But occasionally it works. I was able to get the notebook to work after trying it 3-4 times. So either be persistent or patient :wink: