Coming Soon: IAC Northeast HONDA Deals

IAC is proud to bring new Honda deals to the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic markets!

Hello Leasehackr community!

Very soon, we’re going to start offering Honda deals in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic that will be absolutely bottomed out, we’re talking invoice minus all holdback and then some!

While we work on getting deals together, we want to hear from you! What kind of Honda deals would you like to see?

• Civic/Accord
  • Pilot
  • Passport
  • CR-V
  • Odyssey
  • Ridgeline
  • Other
0 voters
2 Likes

Civic Type R group buy :rofl:

12 Likes

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

4 Likes

HRV please.

1 Like

Looking for CRV / Pilot. (NY)

Here’s some sample deals based on the feedback so far with Pilot coming in at #1 and CR-V at #2. More to come soon!

If you have questions or are interested in a quote, please email scott@insightautoconsulting.com or text 516-550-3707

eea22030854b95880f27ef20df7c0974
CR-V AWD EX - 34.8k MSRP
36/10k Term
$349/mo + tax with 1st month and fees at signing
$20/mo less with Honda Loyalty (+$750 incentive)
Click HERE for Calculator

d5586c88bf53f0ab014d4b12de7ebe1e

Pilot Touring - 50.8k MSRP
36/10k Term
$596/mo + tax with 1st month & fees at signing
$13/mo less with Honda Loyalty (+$500 incentive)
Click HERE for Calculator

6 Likes

@harrydogyo , if you don’t want a car that leaks ATF on your driveway, this one may be better (albeit the monthly is higher than what your budget target is).

1 Like

Lol, I love Honda’s and have owned a few. Jeeps don’t last that long in my driveway though. Somebody else’s leak in the driveway problem once they’re gone.

What sedans do you have avail?

There’s been a wonderful response from everyone for these deals so far.

Honda’s program is good until the end of Feb, so I’ll be working on putting together a complete deal listing with all models soon!

In the meantime you can text requests to 516-550-3707 or email scott@insightautoconsulting.com

1 Like