🌊 Coastal Cars VOLVO/POLESTAR In-Stock April Deals! Super Cheap Polestar 2 and XC40!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to :ocean:Coastal Cars!:ocean: offering KILLER Volvo Deals to all of you!

Primarily Serving NY/NJ/CT/PA with Nationwide shipping available!

A little bit about me…

My name is Owen and I have experience in Volvo sales. I am utilizing my experience to provide you all with awesome deals on the newest Volvo models. At this time, the focus is on NEW VOLVO, in time other brands may be added so stay tuned!

Updated 1/9/24

The fee for my services is $499. This fee is not just a coupon to get connected with a representative from the dealer, it comes with my care and knowledge throughout the entire process of purchasing the vehicle.

Considering I have access to over 1,000 new in-stock XC40, XC60, and XC90 models across multiple dealers, there are lots of choices when it comes to colors/options. I am very familiar with the features and equipment on these cars, so feel free to ask me about them!

I can be reached in two different ways:
Email: coastalcarsowen@gmail.com
OR
PM on leasehackr @coastalcarsnyc

My process is meant to be as seamless as possible…

a.) Initially we find the car, confirm its availability, and agree on the final pricing. The fee is collected at this point.
b.) Next, I send you a dealer credit app based off the agreed upon numbers.
c.) If you are approved, the process is nearing the end, all that is left to do it set a pickup date/time for the car.

SEE PRICING HERE:
Below is the deal sheet, it was designed for easy navigation of models/pricing.

Sales tax is not included in the calculators and they assume MAX MSD.
$499 fee is not shown in deals.
To leave any reviews, please visit: Coastal Cars, Serving the Metro NYC Areas Automotive Needs!

I look forward to future deals with all of you!!!

4 Likes

Good luck and welcome to the jungle.

2 Likes

Best of luck to you!

Thanks! Happy to be here.

Do you have the pricing for the XC40 B5 Plus Bright but with 36 month term? Or is the residual still the same?

1 Like

Good morning. My name is Bukky. I’m looking for a Volvo recharge xc90 T8 ultimate Onyx black/interior black (I can also live with Midnight Blue/Black interior) for 07079 zip code. 12k miles. 24 months. I’m a Costco member, Volvo loyalty and may qualify for first responder depending on definition as I’m a health care provider. I could also live with a plus that has the Harmon Kardon speaker system.

I currently have a leased Black/Black 2021 XC90 Momentum that I need to turn in by Jan 1 and therefore would love the car asap. Might you be able to help?

1 Like

Hi, sent you a PM.

Hi, I’d like to lease a XC90 T8 but there are still 3 months on my current (Honda) lease. Can you buy it out? Thanks.

Sent you a PM. Thanks.

This has SOLD

Lets keep the momentum going and move this ONE-OFF XC60 Plus in Vapour Gray with ONLY Climate pack!

SOLD with tax+fees+MSD due at signing 36/10! See calc below! (includes costco, loyalty, a-plan).

Interested in C40 2 of them white and or silver.

Unfortunately I have neither at the moment.

Thanks to all of you, we are running low on XC90 T8 Plus! Lets move these…

SOLDp/m + tax + MSD + fees DAS. 24/7.5k
Includes loyalty ($1,000), Costco ($1,000), and A-plan ($500)

Vapor Gray/Maroon Brown (SOLD)
Crystal White/Maroon Brown (SOLD)
Black/Blond (SOLD)
Black/Black (SOLD)

I’m looking for a 2024 XC60 B5 Ultimate. I prefer the black edition but open to other colors. 36m, 10,000 miles. I currently have 2021 XC90 I need to return by March. I have loyalty, Costco and A-Plan. Let me know next steps.

1 Like

:new: Year :new: Pricing!

36 month term makes more sense on most models compared to the 24 month term that many of you enjoyed last month. All the details are laid out on the updated deal sheet.

Lots of inventory to choose from with easy metro NYC pickup or home delivery for a fee!

:sparkler: Happy New Year to everyone! :fireworks:

Nice discount on the xc60 recharge….i wish the residuals weren’t so low

You and me both! :smiling_face_with_tear:

I contacted Owen a few weeks ago with my info. He got right back to me with honest info about my current lease and current incentives on new Volvos. We both agreed that it was prudent for me to wait on a new lease until my current one is almost up. I appreciate honesty like this and look forward to working with him in the near future.

1 Like

Check out this XC60 T8 Plus! Leather, 20’ wheels, and 360 camera!

$SOLD per month with tax+inceptions+MSDs DAS on a $65k unit!
Includes loyalty, and A-plan/Affinity | no mark up on MF, 36/7.5k

Awesome one-off XC60 T8 Core for CHEAP

Only $SOLD per month with first months payment, tax, fees, and MSD due at signing. Includes loyalty and affinity.