Coastal Cars, Serving the Metro NYC Areas Automotive Needs!

, , ,

Hi everyone!

My name is Owen and I am excited to introduce Coastal Cars to this amazing forum! My goal is to assist buyers in finding their perfect car at the lowest prices, while delivering top notch customer service along the way. Being a part of this community has connected me with some awesome people, all of whom share the common interest of getting a DEAL!

The focus is on Volvo, as I have experience working in Volvo sales. This allows me to offer extensive knowledge of the cars themselves, not just the deal alone. In the future, additional brands will be added so stay tuned.

The fee for my services is a modest $499

I can be reached in multiple ways:
Email: coastalcarsowen@gmail.com
Or PM on leasehackr @coastalcarsnyc

When reaching out please include the following info:
-Name
-Zip
-Car of Interest
-Timeframe of which you are looking to purchase

I am really looking forward to working with many of you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: :ocean: Coastal Cars VOLVO In-Stock December Deals! CHEAP 24 MONTH LEASES! NJ/NY/CT

Review threads for reviews only.

Had a really great experience working with Owen. Sent inquiry last Sunday and got the car yesterday. Was very responsive in answering all my questions and handled buyout of my previous car. He also delivered the car and didnt have to step foot in the dealership.

Highly recommended!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, I hope you enjoy the car!

First contacted Owen on Dec 14th and had the car delivered to my driveway 10 days later. He was able to beat every other broker’s December price for the XC90 and made the process smooth and effortless; highly recommend.

1 Like

Mike,
I appreciate the kind words and I hope you are enjoying your new XC90!

I just finished a deal on an XC90 with Owen. Great experience. I’ve always done these myself (including a different Volvo a few months ago), but the deal he posted was easily as good as I would do on my own and required no effort. I had no interaction with the dealer whatsoever. Very easy, no upcharges or surprises. I’ll definitely use him again in the future.

Owen helped us secure a deal on a new 2024 Volvo XC60+ T8 (PHEV). We reached out to Owen on February 27th and picked up the vehicle on March 2nd. Owen found us multiple options, patiently ran different scenarios for us so we could structure the deal to fit our needs, and quickly finalized the deal before the end of the month. We appreciated that when we arrived at the dealership, our car was waiting for us and the documents were well prepared and ready for signature. The pickup process was the most hassle-free experience I have had at a dealership.

Owen was always professional and eager to answer our questions. In addition to providing an enjoyable purchasing experience, Owen was able to secure us the best deal we were able to find, either on Leasehackr or our local dealers. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Owen.

For those interested, here’s the Deal Calculator (tax credits+affinity)

Thank you for the kind words Paul, I hope you truly enjoy the XC60!

1 Like

We just received our XC60 Recharge Ultimate from Owen. Even though this was our first time leasing, I don’t think the process could get more seamless.

He was patient and knowledgeable with our (extensive) questions even prior to securing any kind of fee, offered advice, and ran different scenarios for us based on our terms and the various models we were considering.

The whole process took about 2 days, from when we decided on the vehicle to when we had it in our driveway. He even delivered the car to our home and went through all the paperwork with us here.

Wouldn’t hesitate to use Owen’s services again if we decide to lease another Volvo in the future. Thanks again Owen!

Thank you so much for the kind words, I truly hope you enjoy your XC60 T8 Ultimate!

Picked up a Polestar 2 (dual motor long range) this morning, the whole process went pretty smoothly and very quickly. Coastal is very responsive (typically responds within an hour) which helped a lot. I’d highly recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words, I hope you enjoy your Polestar 2!

I want to take the time out to thank Owen and let everyone here know how amazing and trustworthy of a service he provides. Even though our deal didn’t work out due to spec availability, Owen promptly refunded his service fee to me. Throughout the entire process, Owen was extremely accommodating, transparent, and communicative. I plan to either refer him or use him again in 3 years after my current lease expires.

Thank you for the kind words, I am happy to hear you felt this way. Enjoy your new lease :grinning:

Just sorted a lease on a new xc40 at a fantastic price through Owen last week. Thrilled with the car and the lease process was unbelievably smooth. Owen is extremely professional and responsive. He ran through multiple options with us and was even able to deliver the car to JFK to meet our incoming flight. Altogether a fantastic experience, I will be back when this lease expires!