Cls 450 discount before incentives

The $1758.24 is a cap cost reduction or “down payment”. It isn’t a separate fee, it’s just showing how they’re distributing the due at sale amount. For the purpose of the calculator, it isn’t particularly relevant (see the discussion in the calculator faq about due at sale vs down payment and how different systems calculate this value differently).

Got it so they just come up with that down payment .

Yah… it looks like they for whatever reason decided $2750 due at sale before taxes, so $1758 is the balance after the first month’s payment is pulled out.

Thanks for the clarification

I don’t think that’s right. The “upfront” fees, tax and 1st month adds up to $1758.24.

Ah, you’re right. How coincidental that it also comes out to $2750, which sure looks exactly like the kind of round number a dealer would choose.

So what is it then

It’s confusing. It’s listed as a negative number and adds to the net cap cost, so those inception fees might just be capped as well and it’s a $0 DAS deal.

Is that how is normally done

Got this offer for a Cls 450 demo with 3500 miles 15% off before the 1500 incentives that I qualify for with base MF . Thoughts in the pre incentives discount

Is this CLS a 19 or 20?

Is a 2020 cls

I leased a 19 CLS model for my dad and myself both new and non-demo. From my perspective, 15% pre incentive is pretty aggressive for a 20 demo, 6 months into the new year.

I think you are going to have difficulty replicating this deal, assuming they don’t try any funny business with mark ups.

What pre incentives discount do you got on those

20 percent pre incentive (incentive was $2,000)
24 month/15,000 miles per year.
MSRPs were $85,000 and $88,500.
I had to incur shipping costs for both deals. Which was $500 for one car and $650 for the other.
No mark ups or funny business, both clean deals.

That’s a great discount