Current mileage: 3,988

Maturity mileage: 15,000

Maturity date: July 25, 2024

MSD due (if any): 0

Cash due (if any): First month

Financial institution: Nissan Finance

Transfer fee: N/A

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.)

Vehicle is in perfect condition. Fully loaded with turbo engine, Bose speakers, navigation, remote start, blind spot, adaptive cruise control, heated seats, etc.

The car can be picked up from Vegas or it can be transported to (and picked up from) downtown LA.

Also, because Nissan requires the original lessee to be co-liable on the lease, I am asking for a 6 month deposit which I will use to make the last 6 monthly payments.

You’re not really protecting yourself from all the liability here so you should maybe revisit your exit plan.

2 Likes

I understand the risk, but appreciate the call-out

What happens if the person takes on the transfer gets approved but cancels insurance and totals it.

Yes, that is a risk

It’s a nice looking car for that price. Can’t imagine you personally don’t know anyone who you can transfer to.

Less risk there

1 Like

I’ve been trying

1 Like

Cause if he doesn’t pay, he’s screwing over the new owner and also himself

so he needs to find someone just as desperate as himself :smile:

2 Likes

Personally, I’m not risking the potential headaches for $1800. Too much risk and possibility of dealing with an annoying transferee

1 Like

Exactly. It’s my credit on the line too. Mutual assured destruction.

OP, really not worth risking your credit and potentially getting yourself in a big mess which could end up costing you thousands of dollars if something goes south with a transferee. A whole plethora of shit can happen, not just someone missing a payment.

Consider using it as a 2nd car for the next year to primarily eat up miles with your other lease.

I have one of these, as well (although my payment is alittle cheaper) and it crossed my mind too but then I said to myself “are you out of your fkin mind letting a stranger take this over”

It compliments my Benz perfectly (especially given it has AWD and A/S tires for winter) and weekly organized sport trips for my kids (I don’t want to abuse my EQS with sports equipment). Finally it’ll be used for a few long family road trips including going up to Canada this summer.

I’m sure you could live it with for a year. It’s not the end of the world and prob won’t break your bank.

3 Likes

I’m sure you can prepay the lease payments and that would remove the need for a deposit. I doubt you’d save on interest, though.

Ok, let me know. I have someone else who expressed interest as well, but not locked in as of yet.

The car is taken - mods please close.