Class-Action Lawsuit Claims The 2021 Genesis GV80 Is Unsafe To Drive

I’m just the messenger.

“A class-action lawsuit asserts that the Genesis GV80 can vibrate, shudder, and veer across the road while being driven at moderate speeds.”

1 Like

“Plaintiff Dr. Barbara Feinstein claims that she leased a GV80 in February 2021 for more than $900 a month and during a 1,100-mile road trip to her home in Florida, encountered a raft of issues.”

900/month? Ouch.

15 Likes

Where is Ralph Nader with his Corvair when you need him

1 Like

Maybe Tiger Woods will join the lawsuit. Didn’t the GV80 he was driving veer across the road?

2 Likes

I believe the reports were that there was no signs of him attempting to slow or brake, which probably has less to do with the car vibrating and more with substance issues

3 Likes

A college basketball player who was expected to declare for the NBA draft also died in a car accident just a few months ago in a GV80, although I believe investigations found he was at fault too.

1 Like

Whoa, she went right past Lemon Law and straight to Class Action?

2 Likes

The fastest way to get rich in US outside of lottery

1 Like

$399 leases anyone?

Still a better deal than the MDX… but I bet she put a hefty down there

Corrected that for you. The plaintiffs of a class action almost never get anything more than their investment and usually a small fraction. It’s all lawyer money.

3 Likes

Damn. For $900/ month she could’ve gotten a pilot!

3 Likes

I’m clearly no lawyer, but does there not have to be multiple plaintiffs to file a class action lawsuit? as in, this is part of a bigger pattern of many GV80 owners experiencing the same issue?

This sounds like a classic lemon law issue?

2 Likes

This is America, give it time more will come forward lol. I don’t buy the hype surrounding this auto group from KR.

1 Like

She is the class representative. The allegation is that there is a pattern using screenshots from genesisowners.com
https://www.classaction.org/media/feinstein-v-hyundai-motor-company-et-al.pdf

1 Like