Chrysler preferred partner link $1k discount

So I listen to Dax shapard armchair expert and he has a promotion when you go to his website you click a link for a prefered partner link. You get a promo code for a new Chrysler pacifica hybrid or gas for 1k. I tired it last night and I got the email this morning! I had to share the love for all the mini van dads and moms out there. Go get some good deals!

http://cloud.chryslerpacificasignup.com/CDAXSHPM20

3 Likes

How long is the discount valid for? I like the car but don’t need it for another few months

Its been around for a few years so im guessing you can get it whenever you need it

Thanks - looks like if you get it it now - good through 1/4/22

Does anyone know if you can stack these?

Terms:

1. Valid toward the purchase or lease of a new and unused vehicle. Take retail delivery by 1/4/2022. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 40CM3

So if you have 2 buyers with 2 separate email addresses that get the voucher - you should be able to do two vouchers?

Are you saying this language would suggest that if you have co-signors, who ​live at separate addresses
or (very easily) have different email addresses, they would then be able to use two on one car?

I am asking that - yes. Why word it this way instead of one per car, per deal, etc?

Right now I am trying to work out a deal, and it’s a nightmare, dealers are very stingy telling me $700 a month giving no details on pricing, forcing me to have to go to the dealer to get pricing… I love buying cars :red_car: :heart_eyes: