Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring L - Advertised Lease on Chrysler.com

Saw that Chrysler updated website advertised lease program (zip 90254) with the below lease (see screenshot):

Have yet to find a dealer that is advertising the same.

Looking to buy now or place order with dealership.

Has anyone found a Chrysler dealership honoring this advertised lease or better?

Looking to pick asap if there is the opportunity

My math is showing their advertised deal is
$17,150 for 39 month lease b4 tax title fees
$439.75 per month before tax title fees
(Making assumption this includes both $750 rebates and $7500 Rebate)

Based on fuzzy math with 9% sales tax I’m forecasting cost of $498 / month all in.

Would appreciate any feedback or success stories with Leasing Pacifica hybrid

You can order one for invoice plus incentives easily.

The ad is 340 plus $108 (the 3890) PLUS tax, license fees etc.
Also this is based on an MSRP of 47k, I don’t think you can find such a base car.

Appreciate the feedback.

That’s what I’m trying to confirm; are there dealership that will order at the advertised price to get this lease deal:

“Based on MSRP example of $47,118 with 2EL package after all applicable offers. Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first month’s payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. “

That MSRP doesn’t include delivery which is 1.6k.
But yes there are dealerships that can order you a base car and actually sell it below MSRP at invoice.
I placed an order last week.

Here’s approximately what the advertised lease is based on:

This month, 2022 Pacifica Hybrid has a 39/10K residual of 46% and MF of .00232 through Chrysler Capital. There’s $7,500 lease cash + $750 California bonus cash + $750 Clean Fuel Reward for a total of $9,000 in taxed incentives, as well as waived acquisition fee. On top of the incentives, the ad requires a dealer contribution of 9% off MSRP (at least $4,300 off MSRP), which seems ambitious even on an order.

And as @JamesBond points out, there are no Pacifica Hybrids with an MSRP of $47,118 because the Touring L version of the van starts at $50,595 MSRP after destination (may be slightly less with supply chain related deleted features).

1 Like

I noticed that in NJ, dealers dont give a crap about the manufactures advertised lease programs.
The selling price they stipulate can range from $2K to $5K premium and that is with modestly priced cars like Hyundai Konas and just about any small hybrid around. Then they may also have all the additional BS charges (nitrogen, pin stripping, protection, etc).

No one does.

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback and for putting the calculator together. Going to keep working to see if there is a dealership.

If there are any brokers here that can do a Chrysler lease as advertised let us know!

Thanks for this community.

Also I assume it’s safe to say the Pacifica hybrid is the best minivan value right now? I have yet to see any decent programming any at all for alternative minivans.

From a TCO perspective it’s probably the Sienna hybrid (financed).

All Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram manufacturer lease specials are basically impossible to replicate. They use base models that dont exist and would require dealers to do massive loser deals on in stock units (Far from realistic). Its better if you pretend you never saw it.

I am currently doing deals on these in California for under MSRP for orders only.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.