Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid - Oregon

Went to the dealer to look at a discounted '22 pacific hybrid touring - L today. Don’t feel great about the numbers they put out so I left to do some more research. Realistically what could I be able to work out with them? Sorry for the n00b questions I’ve never leased anything before.

MSRP: 51,003
Internet Discount: -6000
Sale Price: 45,003

My credit is over 800
36/10k or 12k
Don’t want to put anything down.

The pencil they gave me listed the money factor at .00428 and residual at 42% but in the calculator it says 46% and .00332

They also listed the acquisition fee at: 895 when the calc has it at 595

May be they are using a non CCAP lender?

1 Like

If the lease programs are this bad I’d do the math on a purchase.

I just ran a 2023 Pacifica hybrid limited today and yeah the buy rate is 0.00427 through CCAP… theres no way to make the lease low, even with other banks

1 Like

You might consider going CPO on this one. Pre-21 PacHys had more features and appear to be more reliable - on the Pacifica forums almost only people with 2020+ models are experiencing the problem associated with the 03A recall. (I have a 2018)

With that Porsche like MF and terrible RV, there is no way that thing is worth leasing, it’s basically impossible to get any type of good lease on the thing. I’d suggest buying or looking at something else.

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto could you run numbers for me please? I’m in the market for Pacifica

@212hackr even with fed clean vehicle discounts?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.